United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bam-Bam's challenge

Go down

Bam-Bam's challenge Empty Bam-Bam's challenge

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:33 pm

A man walks towards the ring. The UFW crowd has no idea what his name is, but his face is familar from some wrestling show they saw while they were changing channels. He enters the ring and grabs a microphone.
Man: Hello UFW!!
The crowd has no reaction to his statements
Bam-Bam: Actually allow my to introduce myself, I am the wrestling icon... Bam-Bam and thanks to your GM UFW will be graced with my talents. But I am not sure if you guys believe so I have some footage
The Irontitan turns on and highlights of Bam-Bam's wrestling career are on. His tag team victory in the House of Pain, Him putting some wrestler in his special Tap-Tap and others...
The footage stops, there are mixed reactions from the crowd, some of them are already hating his nerve while others for some reason like his swagger.
Bam-Bam: Now hopefully I didn't scare anyone off, because I want a match tonight! Who wants a piece of Bam-Bam
There is pause as Bam-Bam waits for someone

Back to top Go down

Bam-Bam's challenge Empty Re: Bam-Bam's challenge

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:15 pm

Bam-Bam: Just as I thought, I think I am going to like this place, because everyone knows who is king around here.
Bam-Bam throws down his mic and exits the ring. He has a smirk on his face because no one had the guts to accept his challenge. The crowd is stunned that no one came out and is wonder whether this guys really is a monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:41 pm

(OOC: Sorry about this man. Alot of people are wrapped up in the Riot! vs. UFW feud.)
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 5:15 am

"hey Bam-Bam, whats the deal bud, i go away on holiday for a week and walk straight into this... wtf is happening in this fed while I was away?"

"Tell you what, get your fat ass down from there, and move your stuff out of my locker and then there wont be any problems or better yet why dont we see how tough you are? I will even get the midgets in my posse to go easy on you"

sorry for the lack of build up but my connection is unstable and need to get this on Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:07 pm

Bam-Bam takes out the brass knuckles out of his pocket and puts them on
"I don't need to fight midgets to prove how tough I am"
Bam-Bam punches FunnyboneSA in the face
FUNNYBONESA IS BLEEDING
"Tell me how that feels"
Bam-Bam walks away laughing and wipes the small amount blood on his knuckles off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:26 am

Funnybone gets up and spits out a loose tooth...

"shame dude hits like a girl... ok it's on like donkey kong"

Funnybone shouts out a loud tarzan call that echo's through the building, and as the midgets hear it they drop everything and rush towards the call...

"welcome back boss... whats the problem?"

"firstly i hear that you dudes have been causing havoc in m absence and even though i disapprove we have a mission o fulfill"

"go find this bam-bam and harass him, don't attack him, only make his life a misery and then I will go organize that we meet in the ring"

"sure thing boss" the midgets murmur as they go off to plot against bam-bam...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down