United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Bakla's Challenge...

Go down

Boy Bakla's Challenge... Empty Boy Bakla's Challenge...

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:34 pm

Cher's music blast through the air waves as Boy Bakla walks into the middle of the ring. Putting a mic near its lips Bakla began... "WOW!!! What a show! Can you believe the nerve of those RIOT! people? But still, you do what you can to get to the top. Now I have a proposition to those RIOT! guys... You see this Friday, I will relaunch my fabulous show Boy Bakla's Makeover Mania..." Bakla paused as the crowd cheered... "Now I would need a guest and I want it to be one of you guys... But what's in it for you? After the makeover I will allow you to challenge me and if you win, I will give you my rematch clause for the UFW United International Title... So what say you? Are you guys ready to frolic with me in the ring?" Bakla waits for an answer...

Back to top Go down

Boy Bakla's Challenge... Empty Re: Boy Bakla's Challenge...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:50 am

::: JK Flash and The Dragon both appear at the side of the entrance stage. They both look out at Boy Bakla, look at each other, nod, then retreat back stage again. A moment later, Bubba Gump is thrust out onto the entrance ramp. Gump collects himself and sees Bakla. Gump stares at Bakla for a few moments, motionless. Suddenly Gump looks back to where he was just thrown from and sees JK Flash and Dragon both snickering, blocking his means of excape. Dragon and JK walk out to Gump. :::

Dragon, trying hard not to laugh: I had to face it once already, and once was enough. It’s your turn, my little friend.

JK Flash: Besides, of all of us, you are by far the most in need of a make over. When's the last time you had a haircut, or shaved... or... bathed? Make us proud...

::: At that, Dragon and JK quickly put on a RIOT t-shirt over Gumps head, and push him down the ramp toward Bakla. Gump, recovering yet again from being pushed down the ring, gathers himself up, and heads down to the ring. :::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:18 pm

"Oooh and we have ourselves a volunteer, Bubba Gump right?" Boy Bakla smiles as it checked out Gump from head to toe... "Well see you this Saturday Gumpy Wumpy, don't be late..." Bakla winked at Gump and exited the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down