United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

O'Shea's Challenge is Answered...

Go down

O'Shea's Challenge is Answered... Empty O'Shea's Challenge is Answered...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:22 pm

The crowd suddenly gets goosebumps as Cher's familiar music resounded through out the arena. Riding a rickshaw that is pulled by two bald oily well-muscled almost naked men and trailed by five geisha boys Boy Bakla sits comfortably as the entourage makes its way down the entrance ramp. Bakla with the help of its boy toys enters the ring and asks for a mic.

"Aaron O'Shea, during the Battleground PPV you challenged me for a match..."
Bakla paused and uncomfortably adjusts its neck brace... "Well I am here to accept that challenge even at my injured state... So I hope to see that cute Irish booty of yours in the ring."

Back to top Go down

O'Shea's Challenge is Answered... Empty Re: O'Shea's Challenge is Answered...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:19 pm

The prodigys firestarter blasts throughout the stadium the crowd jump to there feet in excitement. Aaron O'Shea walks out with Jessica on one arm and a microphone in the other.
Well, well you agreed thats a huge suprise to me, I thought you were a little bitch, obviously not, I respect that, however I'm still going to kick your ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:49 pm

"Oooh... Big talk... I like that... I don't mind a little ass kicking if it includes some spanking..." Bakla replied to O'Shea... "But we'll find out whose ass will be sorer after our match would we? So until then toodles..." Bakla said before leaving the ring and exiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:14 pm

Fade to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down