United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alcohol trouble

Go down

alcohol trouble Empty alcohol trouble

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:53 am

we see bubba gump with a bottle of Bufords Home Broow still full walking trough a dark alley
with boxes and broken widows and some trash on the side then we see him being followd but we can't see who it is as he walks around the corner

in a street with a liqour store while in the alley we see a very small person running to the corner when he gets in the light we see it is a midget
when gump is in the store the midget stands by the window to look what he is doing
he seeing bubba gump give the bottle to the shopkeeper and saying something but the midget doesn't hear it
the midget runs off when gump is walking out of the store again and spot the running midget who stop running and screams

**Midget**your alchol sucks is that the reason you want to buy others alcohol

after hearing this bubba runs after the midget who was running trough the allley again
when gump make it around the corner he spot's 2 midget standing on the other end of the alley
gumps doesn't mind and runs after both of them and when he reaching the alley he stops to look around it before running trough

Gumps seeing 3 midgets jump underneath a truck where stands on "Bufords Home Broow"
Gumps walks slow closer to the truck and the he the truck start to have a fire but only on the side of it
Gump is searching for water but then he can read the fire "Your title "

Gump quickly looks around him but can't see anybody when he watch the truck again he see there is leaking some alchol and that aswell starts to burn the leaking achol fire making his way right to gump and gump jumps to the side but the fire follows him goes underneath him and goes on the wall after gump making word there aswell gump reading "will be mine"

gumps once more looking around him but spot nobody he looks to the fire and it just stops buring and everything is normale again
Gump seeing a paper look with the picture to the ground gump grabs it and seeing
Mojo Jojo wearing the intercontial championship around his waist and on the background we see a wrestling ring with bubba gump laying in a pool of alchol and above gumps stands in white third HKH champion

Back to top Go down

alcohol trouble Empty Re: alcohol trouble

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:16 am

Gump's eyes grow large and round looking at the picture portraying Mojo Jojo as the International Champion, then back to his pickup truck, and then back to the wall. The smell of burnt alcohol still strong in the air..

Gump: I's bout had my fill of this Mojo and them darned midgets. That's it... If'n you want a #1 contender shot at my belt, you's got it.

Gump crumples up the picture and throws it among the trash lining the alley, get's in his pickup truck, and drives off back in the direction of the arena.

Back to top Go down