United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

title owner

Go down

title owner Empty title owner

Post by Guest Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:35 pm

The titon screen turn on showing gumo with the intercontinal championship on his shoulder and slowly there is some alchol porring down on gump with catches flames and gump burns down till ash
but the belt is still in great shape and we see a shadow taking the belt and puts it around his waist walking away from the ash of gump when the camera takes a close up we see it is Mojo Jojo with a smile on his face looking to the intercontinal championship
Fire work is shooting from of the ramp in a circle and running trough the circle is Mojo Jojo

**Crowd**BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mojo shouts trough a microphone

what do you still are pissed about you wanted gump to have the title but now i start to play a harder game then he and his RIOT crew and your al pissed screw you i will still make my talk

Mojo walks on the ring apron when there is another round of firework being shooted from the ramp

well wasn't that the best entrace ever

and still you booohhh me alright lets put it this way we all know gump made me number one conteder for the intercontinal championship because i kidnapped his coasin and burned some of his alcohol but that was just the foot of the mountain because that i have done to get some word from him and some paper with a couple of letters on it now i will continue till i either have the belt or lay in the hospital so you can all bet that i will be the next intercontinal champion of UFW no matter how gump things about it no matter how RIOT things about it no matter how the GM matters about it hell no matter how you people thing about it because no body can take that title away from gump expect me

Mojo goes with both hands around the waist and pretends there is a belt

Gump do you have any last words before you lose your title or do you just wan to hand it over to me

Back to top Go down