United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New place New Title New GM New....

Go down

New place New Title New GM New.... Empty New place New Title New GM New....

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:28 pm

Mojo jojo is walking around the Riot! arena dress it a green t-shirt blue pants and white shoes underneath of it the Riot! Wrestling World Championship is hanging around his waist and wearing a new watch around his left arm
while walking Mojo checks the map he gots in his right hand serval times to look if he still walks right
When mojo finally reach the door of the Gm boy bakla he knock a couple of times on the door and wait a sort moment before he walks in
Mojo looks around in the room and decide to stand in front of boy bakla

Hello at first i want to say thank you handing over the Riot! Wrestling World Championship to me and to have it defend on his debut is alot of honour
Even while they made a big announcement it was a great show from Riot!
But how do you preffer we talk to you as uhgg miss ter uhgg bakla or just you name or GM

Mojo was looking to the desk while asking

Back to top Go down

New place New Title New GM New.... Empty Re: New place New Title New GM New....

Post by Guest Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:32 pm

Bakla looks up at Mojo Jojo and smiles radiantly...

Boy Bakla: "Oh Bakla is just fine Mojo, we've known each other for a while now... So what can I do for you dear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:16 am

Since Riot! is back i started to think don't we can use our own wrestling school to develop our own talent so we can also make our trained wrestler reach the Riot! show it would save up some money because we don't have to get them from other feds and it also is a tryout because if they aren't good you won't spend much money on them and there gone but the wrestlers we train and are good you don't have to buy them out of there current fed because they are already from Riot! only they are still training to make it to the show
Mojo looks to bakla who is sitting after his desk and mojo sits down on the pink couch leaning a bit forward to still have eye contact with bakla
So we start of our own Riot! HKH i already have some wrestler who with a bit training could make it
so what do you say bakla should we start of a new HKH

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:09 am

Bakla smiles at Mojo's proposal...

Boy Bakla: "You know what Mojo, that is a great idea... Tell you what, you draft me a formal proposal which I can show the board and I'll make sure we get the budget for it..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:45 am

Alright thanks for the trust bakla
i will tell the them that you are going to do everything for us to have a HKH for Riot

Mojo nods to bakla and stands up walking out of the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down