United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gold talking

Go down

Gold talking Empty Gold talking

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:18 am

Mojo is wearing a white shirt with a blue vest that isn't sipped and blue pants with white shoes and he is walking down the hallway to a counter with a lady after it and looking into a room where is no door
i come for our GM i know the way
The lady looks up to mojo and press some buttons on her computer and looks back to mojo
**GM assistent**Right now she is having another apointment so you would have to wait and i will call you when se is availble is that good sir
Mojo stops looking back and walking up to the lady
couldn't you try it once more come on who is so important that se can't have a small chat with ME
**GM assistent** i may not give you that informatie so if you please sit down in the waiting room i will call you when she can see you
Mojo walks over to the waiting room smashing the door after him closed and sit on a bench looking around
Stupid people don't they know me withs dumass can be more importend then me
Mojo looks around in the waiting room seeing a picture of how eunice winslow looked before se turned older mojo stands up and walks over to the picture
What is this the same woman i need to speak right now damn she really ain't like wine and she can better hurry up with that unimportend idiot
Mojo walks back to the bench and sit on it again
**GM assistent**the GM now has time to see you Mojo and could you please be a little nicer with the door this time
Mojo stands up opens the door and extreemly slowly closing the doorwalking up to the counter
so fine and next time make sure i don't have to wait
Mojo knocks on the wall next to the open spot where a door have been stand and walks in sitting in the chair looking to miss winslow and thinking back about the picture
alright you know bubba gump named me nuber one contender for his title right
well i have been talking to bufford and the new guy agrojagg and they say that the filty little bastard play a good game at the moment so from his weaker positie i would gladly take use so is it possible to have gump and me on the next show for the gold i deserve

Mojo looks to winslow who still is writing on some paper
before i forget about it why in god's hell did you assistent has to work against me by not letting me in right when i needed to perhaps you should do something about that aswell but let us first talk about some gold right

Back to top Go down

Gold talking Empty Re: Gold talking

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:51 pm

the old woman's response is skeptical.

"so you're chasing for a title? i think that is good news. from what i've seen you have improved a lot ever since you set foot in united front wrestling. but that being said, what makes you think you being named by bubba gump as number one contender actually makes you number one contender?"

she notes his confused reaction.

"this is what i mean: bubba gump names you the challenger for the international title, but why you? is it because you've really improved a lot, or is it because bubba is secretly thinking you are no match for him?"

"think about that, mojo jojo. the champion offers you a title shot, but is it because you're really an easy kill for him? maybe bubba gump isn't being straight with you, and is just setting you up to fail."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Mojo looking to miss winslow and stares down the ground thinking of words and then he looks to miss winslow again
What do you mean he could beat me he ain't no match for me but he does want me to fail but when i wear his title around mine waist i now i proved him wrong because i know he can't wreslte as good as he can't cook but that only i know that isn't engough i wan't to let know everyone the chump can't wrestle
and he named me the number one contender but is there really a need for a reason i want the title, i can beat him, he wears the title get the picture so when i beat him for the title every things falls into place as it should be you want no rioter wearing a UFW title i want a title so we both get something we want right??

Mojo now looking miss winslow in the eyes still thinking how can see think i can't beat him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:47 am

the old woman nods, "yes, i would be quite happy to see you take the belt off gump. but in all honesty, i am concerned that he is leading you into a situation where he gets to make you look bad. that is something i do not want happening."

her voice is stern, her words firm.

"if he is setting you up for a situation where you'll fail, you prove him wrong. show him how much of a threat you are. make him and riot pay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:16 am

So what you mean is that you want bubba gump to lose his title but you think i can't beat him..
Mojo stands up smacking the chair on the ground looking around and walking to the doorpost
I will prove i can beat him gice me every thing riot has to offer and i will take it and dish it all out on gump
so when you made your final disision tell me
right now think what you see as the best solution ME

Mojo grabs where suppose to be a door but grabs in the air looking and kick against the doorpost and walks away not even looking where he is heading to

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down