United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Celebrating a new place

Go down

Celebrating a new place Empty Celebrating a new place

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:00 pm

The light have just turned on again after they whereoff some time and nothing happend
The camera is going to a long hallway where small constructive work is going on in serval rooms and there are haning serval poster are haning with a black background and Riot! wrestling with white letters in the middle of it around the hallway when the camera fianlly reach to the Riot! Wrestling World Champion stumbering trough the hallway in his red,white,blue tight that reach just a bove the knee's with on top a black jacket where Riot stands on the right shoulder and Mojo Jojo on the back around his waist is the Riot! Wrestling World Championship and Mojo's left hand is on his stomach that still hurt of the double foot tomp he recieved from dank sooner this night while in his right hand he holds a piece of paper where the way to his locker room is being showed
Mojo still stumbers on to his lockerroom when he finnaly reached the door he puts the paper away in his pocket and looks at the door

Riot!
Mojo Jojo

Mojo looks on it and puts his right hand next to the door so he can lean against it while reaching in his pocket with his other hand getting out a paper and place it underneath his name so now the door looks
Riot!
Mojo Jojo
HKH

Ouch that dank sure nows how to fight so i wouldn't get it easy around here so i perhaps need to sharp mine training on then Ouch

Back to top Go down

Celebrating a new place Empty Re: Celebrating a new place

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:43 pm

"Hey Mojo good match, I still cant believe you kick out after 2 BTTs." dank says as je walks into his lookerroom. "But remenber we were a draw so i want another shot, later this season."

Back to top Go down