United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scrambling into a Dragon's Treasure horde.

Go down

Scrambling into a Dragon's Treasure horde. Empty Scrambling into a Dragon's Treasure horde.

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:09 pm

:::: Tuesday Night RIOT left the wrestling world with some SHOCKING releations, namely one of RIOT's most prominent supporters was drafted to remain behind in UFW. Richard 'The Dragon' Johnson fought long anf hard to gain respect for himself and those newcomers from the previously defunt organization. Is this draftpick of GM Winslow a reward or punishment for his actions these past few months? Ariving at her office, Johnson is about to get his answer. The Dragon wants to throw his hat into the Championship Scramble. ::::

Dragon: (Knocks upon the GM's door)

Back to top Go down

Scrambling into a Dragon's Treasure horde. Empty Re: Scrambling into a Dragon's Treasure horde.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:08 pm

a few moments later, and the dragon is meeting up with the ufw general manager.

"how can i help you, richard 'the dragon' jo?"

Back to top Go down

Scrambling into a Dragon's Treasure horde. Empty Re: Scrambling into a Dragon's Treasure horde.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:50 pm

:::: After a thunderous upheaval of a week and draft, Richard 'The Dragon' Johnson finds himself not only behind enemy lines but in the devil's den itself. The last time he was here in the UFW general manager's office, it was with Brandon Pierce as UFW's hot new rookie. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Today, although with a different boss, he finds himself in a similar situation. Persenting himself in his best, Johnson arrives face to face with the opposing general in the former war, now under Winslow's command. Wearing a custom-tailored white suit with red dragon head lapel pin and cufflinks, Johnson meets his new boss for the first time face to face, wearing his trademark mirrored navigator sunglasses. ::::

Dragon: "Greetings, Miss Winslow. We haven't really properly met yet. My name is Richard 'The Dragon' Johnson. I would like to thank you for your interest in drafting me, although later than I expected, to your company. Saturday nights will be the perfect opportunity to showcase the Modern Day Adonis to the adoring wrestling world. I am here to accept your invitation to the championship scramble."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:04 pm

the general manager nods in response to his declaration.

"all right. you are in then. just keep in mind you'll be facing off against 12 opponents at the same time in that ring."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down