United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sentinel Horde Meeting before the new seasson

Go down

The Sentinel Horde  Meeting before the new seasson Empty The Sentinel Horde Meeting before the new seasson

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 3:49 pm

*Azagoth is performing a ritual right in the altar of his BOILER ROOM... he is calling to the Horde's members to come forth... he wants to know who is still in.....

The altar it's a trapezoidal table, two candles, a black and a white, are placed upon it, Azagoth wears an Ancient Robe over his ussual clothes... Then he make a cut on his arm, and put the dropping blood on a chalice.... the chalice it's used to put the blood on fire...

Azagoth starts to say:

Two members of our Brigade
has been taken appart in betray
the undead and the dark itself
are now books of the front shelf

but them who stay
I want to invoke
to come down to this grave
to renew our hope

and anyone who wants to unite us in our dark crusade
shall feel the irresistible urge to come and bring his aid....

*at the end of this words the flame of the burning blood fades away, and azagoth starts to wait to all the old Horde's members staring straight at the boiler room's door...
he also waits for new recruits to come and join....

ooc.- this it's just to know exactly who and many ones we are this far...

and to let the door open to anyone of the new guys who wants to join.. so come and say hi Smile

Back to top Go down

The Sentinel Horde  Meeting before the new seasson Empty Re: The Sentinel Horde Meeting before the new seasson

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 4:17 pm

The flames on the altar suddenly rise highter and wider.
As the flames are at their biggest, they spark slightly and the image of Chriso is within the flames, his arms crossed, head bent low as he speaks.

I understand the motive of this meeting.....
there have been many traitors amongst us.....
I still remain loyal to the Horde....
but those who have changed where their loyalty lies....
shall be severely punished!!!

OOC: Just to clear this up. The way i done Chriso's image speaking from the flames is by raising gas under flames to raise them and make them bigger, and using a hidden projector that Chriso has where he is to project him speaking lol. Have to keep this believable Wink

Back to top Go down

The Sentinel Horde  Meeting before the new seasson Empty Re: The Sentinel Horde Meeting before the new seasson

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2008 6:36 am

In the darkens a man raises we see him witha sword on his waist..

An avenger i am and An AVENGEr i will be..
Nobody can't ignore my destiny...
Nobody can't stand the pain...
That runs through my wais...
so ho will face mee...
Will know what he can't stand near mee...
Cuz i have become more that a Ninja...
More than a cursed Human...
i HAve Becomed a Demon!

occ.lolz i think im a poet.ohh adn u'lls ee what m gettign with this demon thing..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down