United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

k@n3-sholto brawl

Go down

k@n3-sholto brawl Empty k@n3-sholto brawl

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:33 am

As k@n3 was going to his car on the parking lot sholto sees him and says:
Sholto: "So now that we are alone we could finish our business let's get it on!"
K@N3: "WOW! Easy sholto our match is next week so if I beat you up now my match would be banned !"
Sholto: "Do you even think you're gonna beat me up if we fight now cuz im gonna KICK YOUR **S right here tonight no rules , no audience everything goes...."
but when they start brawling here comes the guardians of the arena and stop the fight........
K@n3:"Next week you're mine B***H"

Back to top Go down

k@n3-sholto brawl Empty Re: k@n3-sholto brawl

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:27 am

Bakla walks out to the parking lot and shakes its head...

Boy Bakla: "Okay let me put it like this boys... We are short on wrestlers already if one of you manages to get miraculously injured before the fight next week, BOTH of you gets suspended... Now no more altercations before the fight understand?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:32 pm

Crenshaw passes the sight of where the fight was about to start

Crenshaw: So immature, So wrong, Just wrong... If only there was a way i could help them, Helping them isn't what i do but come on... That was more embarrasing then watching a monkey smoke pot! I would help them grow some ball's if they would listen to me! But they are so annoying and so disrespectful that they can't get their head out of there own asses!!! Instead of talking just fight!!! FIGHT!!!!! Forget the suspension, Show seniority and Fight!!! I am humilited to be in a federation with these weak, little, Rats!!! I just can't get all the talkin' and not enough Boppin'!!! Pa...thet...ic!!!!!!!

Crenshaw stands there shakin' his head no and with anger in his piercing green eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:39 pm

Bakla turns around and looks disapprovingly at Crenshaw...

Boy Bakla: "I hope I heard you wrong Crenshaw dear, you aren't inciting them to brawl it out now aren't you? If you are you'll be verrry sorry... You see I have a special enforcer whom you definitely won't want to be in the ring with..."

Bakla's gaze which would normally make men feel dirty and violated shifted to one that would make men pee their pants...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:54 pm

Crenshaw look's at bakla almost amusingly

Crenshaw: I might not wanna be in the ring with your enforcer but if i had to, I wouldn't back down and i would take him out!!!... But not what i was wanting to say, I was wanting to be in a fed where you don't talk, You fight!!! And i fight i dont talk... The Oklahoma Nightmare will leave a permanent Nightmare!!!! And Bakla i don't want to start trouble with you but it's just i hate people barking and not biting!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:11 pm

Bakla smirks slightly amused now and walks over to Crenshaw...

Boy Bakla: "You seem to have a problem with authority Crenshaw... I may bark alot but believe me I CAN BITE... HARD!!! I was a former UFW United International Champion and I won it against someone who no one even though I had a possibility of winning against... I headed the stable that gave UFW their much needed manpower to win the war during the Riot! Rebellion... I have made my mark here... You think that the board will let me be the general manager of Riot! just because I bark loudly? Think again little man..."

An uneasy silence passed between Crenshaw and Bakla, the air thick with hostile intentions that even K@n3 and Sholto stopped their bickering and slowly backed away...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:34 pm

Crenshaw kind of laughs a little and then barks like a dog to piss of the boss

Crenshaw: One more little thing, I also am a loud barker but i can also bite hard also... Not in the perverted way though only with girl's

Crenshaw looks up and down on Boy Bakla

Crenshaw: Real.... Girls, But anyway I was thinking about telling you about how i was wanting to have an open challenge to anybody, any time, any place, Hell... Maybe even you, Not challenging you or anything but I think it would prove that im a true power hitter... Not just a snot-nose kid who can't keep his damn mouth shut! Just Think about my offer... The Oklahoma Nightmare is ready for a Dream to destroy... Hehehehe, I think i'll just stay here until i hear an awnser you aint got nothin' to do or anywhere to be sooooooo?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:42 pm

Boy Bakla smiles wryly before replying...

Boy Bakla:
"Oh you still have a lot to go through before coming after me Crenshaw dear... Let's see first how you will fare against your next opponent... Hmmm.... Reverend Stone, fresh off the injured list... If you can beat him, then we can talk about a possible match between us two..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:50 pm

Crenshaw: Thank you... If i beat him that proves that i aint no Barker im a pure 150% Biter and don't forget Me and Avric are helping each other Im helpin' Him keep his cool in a heated situation... Hehehehehe He is helpin' me learn how to permanently Injure people!!! Hehehehe..... One more thing, He won't just be injured again! He will suffer from a life changing 3rd Degree Nightmare!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:10 am

(Sorry for the OOC but it's just a quick lesson to the new guy. Anyways, you should read some other rps about my character before speaking of me, or making actions. Boy Bakla brought my guy here, and my character is rather fond of him. Avric would dispose of you long before he thought of hurting Bakla. So try to stay on good terms with him if you want to keep off Avric's list Neutral Just some friendly advice is all, considering I don't think they want me injuring another partner on our first match together ^.^)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:20 am

OOC: Me and Bakla are havin a normal conversation right now and im talkin bout my next week opponent my character is basically get under skin a little then be your friend and laugh a little and im about to write the nice part of the RP so i know it confuses people but it's just my character so... Yeah just kinda weird

PS: I meant if i would wrestle Bakla It would be a respected match not a Kick ass and take name match... my character likes bakla too, One recent RP of mine im talkin with bakla just bein goofy like flexin my muscles.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:20 am

In the next morning on the way to the new gym k@n3 meets crenshaw:
k@n3:" Hey crenshaw i've heard what you say about sholto and me last night and you better shut up boy cuz your messing with the wrong person so hit the breaks junior..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:22 pm

As the lights in the parking lot begin to flicker, along with the vehicles as well, each ones car alarm would begin to blare before everything seemed to stop. No noise could be heard other then some wind kicking up as the door opens, though with how dark the area is, no one can be seen entering before it slams shut. An eerie presence would fill the surrounding area as the temperature itself suddenly drops. Within a matter of seconds, two icy blue eyes would open up as they glare down towards K@n3, and a voice would match the cold stare.

Avric: Quite honestly, I believe it is you that is messing with the wrong person.

Giving a quick tilt of his head, his eyes would remain focused on the one before him. Though it was pitch black, Avric's eyes have always had the ability to notice every minute detail no matter how dark it was. His voice would not change in tone as he would continue to speak.

Avric: This is the part where you run for your life.

Little to everyone's knowledge, besides Bakla of course, Avric was beyond friendly compared to how he would have normally acted. K@n3 would be the first superstar to meet the nice Avric, the one who wouldn't instantly attack a fellow Riot! member. Avric had high hopes that he impressed Bakla with his new caring attitude, well, caring for an Avric...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:31 pm

Bakla sees the effort it took for self-control in Avric body language and smiles...

Boy Bakla:
"Now boys, let us disperse this little party before it gets too rowdy... Now go do what you boys do behind closed doors... Shoo..."

Bakla shoos off everyone and send them on their way...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:31 pm

Crenshaw looks at k@n3 and laughs hard and violently

Crenshaw: Im the junior!! No offense but look at you... You remind me of a little masterpiece i made a few hours ago in the toilet!!! I called it K@n3!!! Hahahahaha!!!! Bakla don't yell but what were you thinking hiring kane or kan3 or k@ne or whoever this rookie is!!! Dude ive been the KOP Rising Ashes Champion before coming here and ive been the cause of 4 people retirin' early!!! I don't wanna make it 5 but I will!!! I... Will!!! Now bakla my apologies for the hold up but just makin' sure this trash makes darn sure of what he is dealin' with before he starts feuding with me or whatever his plans were. K@n3 just keep your little mouth shut and you and I won't have a problem at all. Got it, Good!!! Now scoot along here Bubba Jack!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down