United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sholto Thanks Boy Bakla For The opportunity

Go down

Sholto Thanks Boy Bakla For The opportunity Empty Sholto Thanks Boy Bakla For The opportunity

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:51 am

Sholto knocks firmly on the Riot GM Office Door, dressed immaculently in a suit that seems to have been cut just for him, just as it opens and a tall well muscled figure steps out, that sholto almost recognizes

Hey Dank...

the man turns to face Sholto and he realizes his mistake

oops sorry man thought you were someone else, later

and Shotlo turns his attention to the office, he raises an eyebrow at the decor but manages to keep the smirk off of his face, as he spots the GM on the Chaise Lounge looking like the cat that swallowed the canary,

Hey I Didn't mean to inturrupt anything I just came to say thank you for hiring me, I can come back later if you need me to.

on a side note what did you do go to a Dank Buddah Look Alike Contest to get that one

Back to top Go down

Sholto Thanks Boy Bakla For The opportunity Empty Re: Sholto Thanks Boy Bakla For The opportunity

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:00 am

Boy Bakla looks at Sholto...

Boy Bakla: "You are very welcome Sholto dear, I hope you are ready to fight K@n3 this coming Tuesday. Remember no more unnecessary altercations with him until the show... I don't want any of my talents injured before they can prove themselves in the ring..."

Back to top Go down

Sholto Thanks Boy Bakla For The opportunity Empty Re: Sholto Thanks Boy Bakla For The opportunity

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:19 pm

sholto hangs his head and a fall of hair hides his face

I did not come here to win you do know that right....?

I came here because I thought the UFW was a family, and after all we do for them when our usefulness to them has expired they toss us out like so much garbage.

No I no longer want the win

Or even Belts

He raises his head and a look passes over his entire face of pain. loss and regret

I want Revenge

Again and Again and Again

And in the end I know you are all about Family.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:33 pm

Boy Bakla looks at Sholto and sees the pain evident from the expression of the young wrestler's face. Bakla rises from the cushy pink office chair and makes its way to Sholto, putting a reassuring hand on Sholto's shoulders...

Boy Bakla: "I understand your pain... I too have searched long and hard for a family and this is where I found it. As long as I am general manager of Riot! Wrestling, we will be the family you are looking for. We will never turn our backs to you nor toss you out like garbage when we have no need for you anymore. You will always have a place here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:50 pm

After Boy Bakla and Sholto stop talking crenshaw knocks on the door and comes in

Crenshaw: Brings a tear to my eye..... Just kiddin' Bakla, Well anyway hey Sholto you do know that the things i said about you and K@n3 right? Well anyway i was talkin' bout' him not you i want you to know i have your back, And I don't really like K@n3's attitude but it aint my business so i won't get in it... Yes Bakla be shocked i aint gettin' in no ones business Hehehe...... Well remember Sholto I like you alot and I can see a future for you so don't lose to that little punk K@n3!!! Now sorry Bakla for interuptin' i hope you don't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:50 pm

OOC: Also K@n3 i don't really hate you it's just my character

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:11 am

Bakla whips its head around towards Crenshaw...

Boy Bakla: "Just curious, when you said you like Sholto is it like like or LIKE like?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:24 am

Crenshaw shoots a strabge and disgusted look at Boy Bakla

Crenshaw: Whoa there killer im a girl kinda guy i meant i liked him as a friend! And finally... Of all guys, HIM!!!! Hah i could get a way better guy then Sholto!!!! Darn!!! Look at these ab's!!! SHOLTO!!!!! No offense but come on!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:28 am

Bakla smiles amusingly and further taunts Crenshaw...

Boy Bakla: "So you DO swing that way... By better guy do you mean Avric? Or maybe Dank? And what's wrong with Sholto? He has a nice butt, all round and shapely..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:31 am

Crenshaw look's like he is gonna puke

Crenshaw: Oh my god! I gotta go before i throw up talkin' bout' guys asses!! Dang!!! Im out of here!!

Crenshaw leaves the room in total disgust

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:35 am

Boy Bakla laughs so hard it brought tears to its eyes...

Boy Bakla: "HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:00 am

Sholto looks into the face of a newfound friend, with a almost imperceptible shine to his eyes, he simply states

Thanks Again

And I am So going to Kick K@n3's butt

Chuckles almost silently to himself, and very quietly says

Nice Butt haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down