United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Bakla Gets Desperate...

Go down

Boy Bakla Gets Desperate... Empty Boy Bakla Gets Desperate...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:05 am

Still finding no one wanting to volunteer to be in the next episode of her show, Boy Bakla is getting desperate. Pacing to and fro with bouncing breasts and a big frown, Boy Bakla was ready to give up, just then The Sad Man walks by and a light bulb appears over Boy Bakla's head.

"Hey there Mr. Lonesome... I may need your assistance in a little matter. I hope your persuasive powers may help me book a guest for my segment. Remember our little deal way back then?" Boy Bakla asked The Sad Man.

Back to top Go down

Boy Bakla Gets Desperate... Empty Re: Boy Bakla Gets Desperate...

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:19 am

the sad man was still fuming when the boy.....girl, approached him. a mild queasiness crossed his angry pitbull expression as bakla's......funbags jiggled before him.

"if you be askin' me t'go out there and lets ya dress me ups like a ken doll...." he started, a visual image of stuffing bakla in an oildrum forming in his mind's eye.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:20 pm

"Not you silly, I was hoping you would help me PERSUADE someone to be in my show... I'm sure you'll be able to find someone willing to be my guest." Boy Bakla chuckled and winked at Sad Man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down