United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakla is Angry...

Go down

Bakla is Angry... Empty Bakla is Angry...

Post by Guest Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:43 pm

Usually Boy Bakla's gaze make men feel dirty and violated but this time Bakla's gaze is one taht would make men cringe in fear, and the receipent of this gaze was none other than Robert Conrey...

Boy Bakla: "WHAT IN CHER'S NAME WERE YOU THINKING?!!! FIRST YOU WALK OUT OF THE FIRST RIOT! SHOW, NEXT YOU CRASH A UFW SHOW, THEN YOU LOSE PATHETICALLY TO THE SAD MAN!!! IS THAT ALL YOU'VE GOT? IS ROBERT CONREY WASHED UP?!!! DAMMIT CONREY!!! THAT OLD COOT WINSLOW IS PROBABLY LAUGHING HER CRINKLED CROOKED ASS OFF BY NOW..."

Bakla's voice could be heard through out the Riot! building corridors...

Boy Bakla: "What use are you to me or Riot! now? If I am a logical person I would throw you out with the trash right now, co'z that's what you are at this moment... TRASH!!! But I'll show you my compassionate side... As punishement for your actions, this coming Tuesday you shall fight Dank Buddha and Mojo Jojo in a handicap match... If you win, you may stay in Riot! Wrestling... If you lose, you pack your bags and leave... Now get out of my sight..."

Conrey gets up solemnly and leaves the GM's office... Boy Bakla summons a geisha boy who quickly enters the office...

Boy Bakla: "Get me Mojo and Dank right now... PRONTO!!!"

Back to top Go down

Bakla is Angry... Empty Re: Bakla is Angry...

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:03 am

Mojo is spotted by one of the geisha boy standing before a group of wrestler on the street
Wearing his red,white,blue short tight and a white t-shirt above it and his white shoes

Bakla is doing everything he can to get the money we need for a gym but now we have to take the training elsewhere any Suggestions where to start now
::Riot's HKH sstudent ::We could do it right here on the streets not
Every one is looking at the guy who told to train on the street and is nodding in agreemend
Don't see a problem why not training some submissions move on the street alright lets start with finding a partner of your own height
The Riot's HKH students walk all around them searching for some one close to there height when everyone has his partner they all lined up before Mojo
Alright now if you all grab the arm of your partner
While every one is grabbing the arm of his partner the geisha boy started to move in mojo his deriction
the geisha boy now is standing before Mojo looking at him

Your are a guy from bakla not
the geisha boy is nodding and makes a movement with his arm that mojo must follow him
So bakla needs to see me
again the geisha boy is nodding still makes the movement that mojo must follow him
mojo looks at the Riot HKH students

Alright guy Bakla needs to see me so perhaps he nows more about the gym so this training has to wait but i think you all now a submission move so now one is going to teach a move and then a other while i will see Bakla
Mojo grabs his Riot! Wrestling World Championship and follows the geisha boy to the GM's room where Bakla is waiting
Hello Bakla i was just telling the guy that you where doing your best for us and we already started our first submission training on the street they still are training even without me so that shows that they certaintly want to wrestle not
Mojo looks at Bakla seeing that Bakla has a other look in his eye's
But are you wanting to talk about that or did i come here for something else Bakla
Mojo is now sitting on the pink couch looking at Bakla who still has a strang look in his eye's

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:44 pm

Dank walks into Bakla office sees Mojo

Dank: "What up? So is this about the rematch, Bakla?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:19 pm

Bakla still visibly irked replies to both wrestlers...

Boy Bakla: "Okay boys, let me keep this simple... Conrey has been a bad bad boy and needs to be punished, I want BOTH of you to do the punishing... So I've scheduled a match between Conrey against both of you for Tuesday... DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME... If you prove yourselves I will give you your rematch Dank and Mojo, I will approve the construction of the new gym within the Riot! Wrestling building premises... Do I make myself clear?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:44 am

Alright Bakla so we need to give a lesson to Robert Conrey because he disrespectet Riot! and i can earn mine gym with it
Mojo nods to Bakla looking at Dank
Don't know how glad you want this title but i sure what to win to get a HKH here at Riot but running a gym would be tough when your alone so maybe you could help me out because youre a founder of HKH aswell
perhaps we could even having more tag matches after our match with robert and give a shot at those title's

Mojo looking at dank sitting back in the pink couch
So what do you say are we going to have a HKH reunion next show
the tea of HKH Dank and Mojo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down