United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bakla Calls in on Sad...

Go down

Bakla Calls in on Sad... Empty Bakla Calls in on Sad...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:50 pm

In a dark corner in the parking lot, The Sad Man is crouched with his back on to the wall brooding on his upcoming match on Friday. Boy Bakla slowly approaches the mo-hawked colored man steeling herself against the dark aura surrounding him.

"Hello there Grumpy... I know you have a lot in your mind right now but I need to call in on our deal. I need your help to make sure that Funnybone's midgets won't be present in the battle royale, in return I will also help you make sure Chriso's robed buddies also won't interfere. It's a win-win for both of us, what do you say?" Boy Bakla proposed to The Sad Man.

Back to top Go down

Bakla Calls in on Sad... Empty Re: Bakla Calls in on Sad...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:03 pm

bakla suddenly finds herself under the looming shadow of the sad man's massive frame, as the mohawked man pulls himself up to his full height.

"if those sonso'bitches try t'interfere, they better be ready to spend some serious time in 'ospital, 'coz i ain't holding nuthin' back on anybody this friday."

he leans closer towards the wrestling transexual.

"but ya wanna talks a deal. let's talk then. not 'ere though. chriso and 'is bloody cameras all 'round."

the sad man beckons the wrestling transexual to follow him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:05 pm

Boy Bakla follows The Sad Man to an undisclosed location where they discussed the terms of their agreement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down