United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gump calls out Chriso

Go down

Gump calls out Chriso Empty Gump calls out Chriso

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:18 pm

::: The titan tron shows a gigantic flag of the confederacy. A mighty rebel yell is played over the speakers and clip begins showing some of his greatest victories and most skillful moves. Sparks suddenly begin spewing from the titan tron! :::

George Daniels: Oh no... there's goes the titan tron! Buford's antics have actually broken the titan tron.

::: Bubba Gump makes his way to the ring dressed in his typical worn out boots, ragged overalls, and stained t-shirt waving a giant Confederate Flag. :::

::: As Gump makes way into the ring, his Cousin Buford begins flipping the lights on and off for the most sub-spectacular light show ever. :::

Johnny Devil: Seriously people, if someone doesn't stop him he's gonna trip the breakers.

::: Gump hands the flag over to a ring attendant and rolls up onto the mat. Pulling a microphone out of his pocket, Gump begins to address the audience. :::

Gump: Before they bring out my opponent tonight, I wanted to say a few words to ya’ll about this here match up. Ya’lls know’s I’s a new to this here United Front Wrestling. When me and the rest of the guy’s from that other Fed come on over here, I’s knew I’s was gonna get some razzin from the other Super Stars. I’s figured that all them on the low end of the totem pole would be upset at the influx of talent that flooded in. I’s figured that all the mid level talent would be jealous of all us that joined their ranks. But I’s never once thought that them at the top of the UFW ranks would be rattled by little ole me and my friends playin in their playground.

Gump: But, low and behold! Lil ole me done ruffled some feathers! Chriso…

::: The crowd starts boo’ing at the very mention of his name. Gump pauses to let the crowd subside. :::

Gump: Yes, that Chriso. Apparently he felt soooo threaten by my very presence here, he done threaten me and mine, brought his minions with him to start a fight, and done BURNED DOWN our bar!

::: Again the boo’s and hisses at Chriso. :::

Gump: Now, I’s fully believe in lettin by-gone’s be by-gone’s. I done turned the other cheek. We rebuilt our club, and AGAIN Chriso show’s up to threaten me. There was only one thing to do… I stood my ground. I’s stood up to that master of the New Breed, and I made a deal with the devil. In exchange for leaving us alone, I would face him tonight, right here, in front of all of you. Man to Man, one on one!

::: The crowd, starting to sway in the favor of this new wrestler, begins to cheer. :::

Gump: Now, let’s see if Chriso is “man” enough to come out and accept my challenge.

::: Gump stands in the middle of the ring and turns to face the entrance ramp. :::

Gump: Well, Chriso? I’s know you can hear me. What’ll it be? You man enough to come out alone and fight me?

Back to top Go down

Gump calls out Chriso Empty Re: Gump calls out Chriso

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:56 pm

A voice echoes around the arena.

Why Gump?.....
I am already Here!!!

The fans boo as they see what Gump doesnt.
when he turns around he looks up into Chriso making the Dead Eyes.

You want to challenge me?.....
One on one with the Dead Man i know that.....
and we have had no word from Brandon......
but i am relieved......
for you see.....
my quest is to bury the SadMan and tear away that belt.....
to lay his soul to rest.....
but i cant do that if i waste my energy on you......
so we will NOT fight this night!!!

Heavy boo's can be heared as Gump Protests.
Chriso shoots his arm in the air as thunder quietens the crowd.
He brings it back down when silence hits.

Fear not though.....
for i have someone who is interested in you......
He close......
and he is NOT happy with you......
turns out that little police attempt you had on us......
has not settled in his mind yet......
and when he is done with you.....
there wont be an intact soul for me to harvest.....
which i only accept fully assembled souls.......
and he is going to tear chunks of flesh from your cold lifeless body.....
and tear you.......
limb....by.....limb!!!

Gump looks confused as suddenly the crowd boo once more at something Gumo does not see.
A picture of I Zombie has appeared on the titantron.

May i give to you.....
I ZOMBIE!!!.......
Rest.....In......Peeeeeaaaace!!!

As Gump turns around he see's the picture as Zombies music plays but zombie does not appear.
The lights flicker wildly suddenly.
When gump turns around, Chriso has gone.

Back to top Go down