United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparing for title match

Go down

Preparing for title match Empty Preparing for title match

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:05 pm

A clip is aired on the titan tron, showing countdown 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
and then many changing-coloured pyrotechnics flash all the way on the titan tron.
Christian Kane makes his way to the ring
wearing a gray shorts, white trainers and CK T-shirt
technicians create a terrific choreography with coloured lights as he steps into the ring.

Christian takes a microphone from steel steps and goes then to 2nd turnbuckle. Only one light stays on and it points to Christian.

Tommorow I have a chance to win my first title ever in any federation. That chance is very important to me and I know that it may be hardest challenge I have ever been before but that doesn't stop me from dreaming from my first championship.

Some peoples from the crowd chants CK...CK...CK...

Worstest thing in this challenge is that I am not the only challenger for the title and the fact that there is actually two champions this time. And that if something makes this thing little bit harder.

Christian goes off from the turnbuckle and walks to middle of the ring.

Chasm, Dank Buddha, what comes to you guys I know that you are not easy to beat but I will do everything to win that championship and even Shadow_Warrior can't stop me and that is what I am going to prove to all of you tommorrow because after our match there will be new United Middleweight Champion and referee will say: Here is your winner, still undefeated and new United Middleweight Champion, Christian Kane!.

Christin drops the microphone and starts leaving from the ring.

Back to top Go down