United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr Massivo returns to the ring

Go down

Mr Massivo returns to the ring Empty Mr Massivo returns to the ring

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:56 pm

Massive jungle drums start playing, and mr Massivo enters the arena from the backstage wearing his jaguarskin mask. He walks to the ring slowly.

Mr Massivo: Stop the music!

The drums stop, and mr Massivo takes few deeb breaths.

Mr Massivo: John Sheridan! You ball of slime! I see now, you do what you need to get what you want. I see, you cheat, you distract and you do what you can! Come out wormheart!

Back to top Go down

Mr Massivo returns to the ring Empty Re: Mr Massivo returns to the ring

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:09 am

Trapt's Headstrong starts to play and then Christian Kane walks out from the backstage. He takes microphone to his hand and goes next to Mr Massivo.

Christian Kane: I have noticed that you have some problems with John Sheridan and that you lose to Balo at Melting Point so I decided to come out here because your "friend" doesn't want to show up. And because you don't have winning streak like somebody else I want to offer you some help. And I know that you might think that why I want to help peoples below me but the answer is simply and it's that I am not a bad guy and I want to help peoples who mostly needs it. So if you want I can take Sheridan and put his lights out and he doesn't have to know anything about our little chat. So do you want me to do it?

Christian waits what Mr Massivo answers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:06 am

Mr Massivo looks at Christian Kane.

Mr Massivo: A winning streak? Oh, yes. You have won all your matches. It makes me wonder, if you fight only people you know you can win. I fight against real opponents, not just women and children.

Mr Massivo steps closer to Christian Kane.

Mr Massivo: I gave my word to John Sheridan. You think your "lights out" can brake my word... boy.

Mr Massivo steps right in front of Christian Kane, standing there face to face, only inches from Christian Kanes face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:32 pm

Christian takes couple steps back.

Christian Kane: Honestly, I have beaten couple superstarts which didn't were such a easy to beat. And those are like Shadow_Warrior, that Zombie guy, The Destructornator who I won TWO times and many many many many more. So there is a reason why I am Undefeated 12-0 unlike you. And when you say that I fight against only peoples who I know I can beat, well you are wrong because at some point from now I will beat that Buddha boy and become first time ever champion in any federation and you know what that means. Of course you don't know but I can tell you that after I have become United Middleweight Champion I am greatest wrestler in wrestling today and I can beat ANYBODY! What you got to say to that... man!

Christian starts to look very serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:37 am

Mr Massivo laughs at Christian Kane.

Mr Massivo: You say can beat anybody? Why then run after the small guys? I see only one Heavy Weight Champion on this federation. He's not there because he chooses his matches. He's there because he's better than anyone... for now. He's lost before. Are you saying you are better than him?

Mr Massivo spreads his hands, and points to the crowd.

Mr Massivo: You say you can beat anyone, and then tell you'll fight for a kiddie-belt, when the heavy belt is on the Sad Man. Even the peons on the crowds know you are full of *BEEP*.

Mr Massivo gets more serious.

Mr Massivo: I don't fight for a victory. I fight for glory and blood. You say you can beat anyone? Well, stop chasing the girlie belt! There is only one belt to care about. A mans belt. The Sad Mans belt!

Mr Massivo is getting angry. He looks at his hands and and seems to be thinking about the blts.

Mr Massivo: So, will you choose the girly belt, or the mans belt. What's it gonna be, boy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:09 pm

DOWN's "On March the Saints' blasts the pop/heat is huge. Out the crowd come Dank Buddha, He's not dressed in gear, Leather jacket, Fear Factory t-shirt, and a black utility kilt, and black combat boots.

Dank climbs the barrier and does the Dank Pose, jumps down and climbs into the ring going to each turnpost doing the Dank Pose. On the last one Dank takes a seat on the third rope turnbuckle.

Dank: Mr. Massivo did you just call my Championship belt ( Dank pulls the belt from under his Fear Factory t-shirt and swing it up to his shoulder) The UFW MIDDLEWEIGHT BELT. Did you just call this belt. ( Dank taps the belt on his shoulder) A girly belt? Cos i never seen you wear a belt, and did you say that there is only one champion, hell i did beat Sad Man last season, And now i carry the Middleweight title. And i will defend this belt, I will make this a title worthing caring about. I defend it against Christian Kane this tuesday, Chasm has a rematch sometime if he still wants to face me, And if you think your up for after i defeat CK here, I'll smoke your ass too.... Cos ... I'm the one..... the only.... Dank Buddha 'The Laidback Master of Disaster'. Well manwhat you got to say, Jaguarboy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:06 am

Christian looks to Mr Massivo.

Christian Kane: Haha! Massivo, you just got owned by Buddha!

Christian starts laughing but tries to concensrate. Christian turns to Buddha.

Christian Kane: I don't really think that belt is girl's belt because I am going to win it this tuesday from you Dank Buddha.

Christian then looks to Massivo.

Christian Kane: And what comes to you Mr Massivo, I am not a boy, I am the MAN. You know what I am saying?

Christian then looks to both superstars.

Christian Kane: I really hope that you two don't start to arguement about who is best because so far I am undefeated so that makes me better than you two!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:09 am

Mr Massivo looks at Dank Buddha.

Mr Massivo: There is only one best! For a true warrior there is only one belt worth fighting for! There is one Heavy Weight Belt, and two Underweight Belts. Dank You are a good man, but this boy here thinks, being undefeated makes him the best. Even my granny is undefeaded! Dank, you fight well for a man of your skill, you have great heart and have outdone yourself in the past. But do you really think you could take the Sad Man now, on a fair fight, when he is on his best? Even I might lose to the champ at this day.

The crowd boos at Mr Massivo for insulting Dank Buddha. Mr Massivo ignores the boos and turns back to Christian Kane.

Mr Massivo: Christian, you say you are a man. Well, face me in this ring, and leave the futile chase of Underweight Champions, and go to the top! Or crash and burn while trying, like a man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:55 am

Dank looks at Mr. Massivo and then and Christian Kane.

Dank to CK: Man thats the nicest way i've ever been insulted, i mean i'm not even offended and i should be geez, CK i know your undefeaded but come who have ya beat really besides Shadow_Warrior, a bunch of nobodies and wannabes, k. We'll have a match on tuesday, I'll win your taste defeat.

Dank looks to Massivo: And you i already beaten the Sad Man and when i finally give this belt up i'll challange for the HEAVYWEIGHT BELT. But i aint in no hurry. I an a fighting Champion so if you dont want to fight for this title go ahead try against the Sad Man. But as i see i'm not being insulted men, CK tuesday Massivo good luck, oh your match if you guys decide to have on i got $50 on Massivo i just ike jaguars.

Dank Buddha then drops and rolls out of the ring and walks back up the ramp and into the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:26 pm

An announcement is shown on the Titantron.

John Sheridan: Mr Massivo, I'm sorry I cannot make it to the ring at this moment. I have urgent business to attend to. Mr Massivo merchantising is just gearing up, and I need to make the prosentages.

Mr Massivo doesn't look happy.

John Sheridan: I have arranged your first fight for tuesday evening. It's a tagteam with Balo, against the Brothers of Apocalypse! Tagteam action, long awaited. So prepare well, and sell a lot of t-shirts. And remember to smile, you are in Sheridans Stable now!

Mr Massivo is fuming with rage. He throws the microphone at the titantron, and leaves Christian Kane in the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:05 am

Christian Kane: So what we learnt, well buddha likes jaguars and Massivo think dank has a girly belt and both guys thinks that they can beat me. That's not good.

Christian leaves from the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down