United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dank in ring rant

Go down

dank in ring rant Empty dank in ring rant

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:15 pm

DOWN's "On March the saints" blast thur the arena as dank make his way slowly down the ramp he's looking to be in alot of pain, as he walks. he slow goes up the stepsand gingerly enters the ring, he pulls a mike out of his kilts pocket.

Dank: Sorry not coming though the crowd like i like to do... i'm too sore see i took a beating from 4-Down no hard feeling boys it was a match for the titles and i understand the meaning of do anything to win and keep them good luck your need it.

Joker i was mad after the match i know your concern for Michelle, and i really dont want to part of any freak vs ....what ....'normal' fued or whatever, i just wanted to carry two belts, Big D wanted revenge against you Joker like well Chriso did and the Sad Man and everyone else you've wronged and man i pledge my loyality to you, we are friend and buds shit we've been thru it all havent we and i understand you need to go to michelle hell man she having your kid i know this, but why is it that when ever someone wants to get to you i pay the price, uh?

I got this UFW MIDDLEWEIGHT TITLE BELT here man i love being champion i do. i like having the target on my back, but i dont need yours understand. Now i'm not calling you out, i'm not ending you partnership i like having such a great tag team partner hell we are the best team bar none even if we dont have the titles, and i like Michelle and you ,you guys are my friends. i need a break go fight the freak battle go be a roll model for your kid, i want that for you. And after i finally lose this here title
(Dank slaps the belt which is around his waist) we go after the tag belts.

Dank walks around the ring takes a deep breath goes over to the a ringpost 3rd turn buckle and sits

Dank: Ok so who back there once a shot dont be shy lets see feels lucky uh?

Back to top Go down

dank in ring rant Empty Re: dank in ring rant

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:44 pm

ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME by 3 DAYS GRACE roars loudly through the aren'as speakers
Power House appears with a microphone on the entrance stage

Power House: Alright, I'll make this as short and simple as possible. You're a fighting champion... I am a hungry challenger... So why don't we get it on?

Crowd roars in anticipation

PH: You know I'm very much like you... I don't care about the freaks versus normal people thing... Because I myself am not sure whether I am normal or not. There are times that I wish to compete like very other wrestler but there are times I wish to inflict as much pain as possible. But if there is one thing I am sure of... that is I am more than willing to cross whichever line there is to have that gold you carry around with you wrapped in my waist...

PH: You know dank... I've been observing you... and you're right... There is a big target painted right at your back... but there is one thing you haven't noticed. That target have my sledgehammer's mark on it. I also know that you're willing to do anything to protect that belt of yours. And that is the reason why I am challenging you. How far can both of us go to get what we want? How crazy, suicidal, maniacal can each of us get...

PH: In this business, not because you deserve something it doesn't mean you don't have to fight for it... Everybody wants something... And right now, WHAT I WANT MOST IS THAT BELT YOUR HOLDING... So what do you say, MASTER of DISASTER??? Ready to turn this place into bedlam???

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:47 pm

Dank: Wow the up a comer Powerhouse um ok so you want a shot so tell PH um... who have you beaten i mean come on you loss to that dragon dude didnt ya, why should i give you a shot?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:56 pm

PH: Just as I thought... no one gives a newcomer any chance nowadays... Yeah! I got beat by that dragon, but where is he now? Oh yeah, I beat him so badly he is now into semi - retirement. Don't worry, If ever you man up enough to fight I'll make sure not to injure you that match...

PH: I've made my statement.. I want a fight for that bet.. if you are a real fighting champion... you wouldn't care who you're fighting against? whether its an old veteran or a new up and comer... but I think I know now where this is going, you called out anyone then gets surprised by who dares to accept your challenge... I see that you are still in shock right now so you want to make up your excuses.. so i'll let you think first.... either you wanna fight or not..

Last edited by powerhouse on Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:01 pm

Dank: yup no gives a newcomer a break but i'll tell you what i'll give you a non title match win and i'll put the belt on the line course you have to win 1st what do ya say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:08 pm

PH: You've got it... and if ever you think of somebody else who you feel is more worthy of being #1 contender... go ahead and drag his ass to the ring with you.. i'd like to meet him to have our intentions known... NOW LET'S BREAK SOME BONES!!!

Power House drops down the mic and stares down at Dank Buddha
PH points at the belt on Dank Buddha's shoulders then motions to his own waist
before walking back to the locker rooms

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:18 pm

As Power House disappears into the back, flames erupt from the ramp area. Joker comes out from behind the curtain staring at Dank while Power House is looking up to Joker. Joker is only carrying a mic. He raises the mic to speak.

Joker: So I'm causing problems for you Dank? Is that what you're saying? Cause if I recall, you wouldn't even have that belt on your shoulder if it wasn't for me and the stuff I have taught you. Now you come out here complaining because Michelle got jumped by a bunch of b!@#$ that want revenge?

Joker shakes his head in disbelief.

Joker: Before you come out here talking about targets on your back Dank, remember who brought you into this company and got you where you're at. I can' help it you had two punks in the ring that cared more about keeping their titles than defending a helpless woman that's pregnant.

Joker lowers the mic and looks into the sky searching for the right words.

Joker: I'll tell you what Dank, we've been to hell and back together. You want to go it alone? Fine then. And when you're ready to truely step up and be a partner like we were before, let me know. Until then you might as well stay out of my way or I'll take you down just as quick as I'm putting down Zombie. As far as this freaks vs. normals affair, I could give a shit about either side. My fight is with Zombie, and Darkness for now. But then if you don't watch your step, that target you have on your back??? Well lets just say it will come into my sights Dank. You can roll that up and smoke it out of your ass for all I care.

Joker drops the mic to the ground as he turns around and disappears into the back. He stops just before going behind the curtain to look at Dank and shake his head in disappointment.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:47 am

Amidst the roaring crowd a voice sounded over the loud speakers.

It fluctuated constantly.

One moment male the next female. One moment it was Pelin speaking the next it was Dank then onwards to another wrestler.

Tempered Joker - Dank Buddha - powers that be - men of means - numbers printed on the foreheads of those around you - a tempest comes from within - will you rise or fall? - who controls the fates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2008 4:12 am

Dank listens to message.

Dank: What the hell was that. who controls the fates..... Well anyways I'm out, later.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:41 am

Big Flames come out from the Locker Room into the arena... Azagoth appears whit his torch in his hand....

Wow Wow Wow Wow.... Where do you think your going Danky Boy????

Sorry if I interrupt your family Drama beetwen you and Joker....
Sorry if I disapoint the newcomer PH... The One Who personally doesn't know if he's normal or not.... what a shame!!!!

Anyways....

I WANT.....

FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME EVER ON THIS FED

THAT BELT!!!!!!!!

Don't care to whom I mus burn down to get it..... The time has come for me to hold it....

And went I say Burn Down.... You all people Know exactly what I meaning.....

A handful of Azagoth's fans start to chant "BURN, BURN, BURN, BURN" at the time some few torches start to lit into the crowd....

So....

You want to be a fighting champion.... well...
I SHALL GIVE YOU A HELL OF A FIGHT!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:14 pm

Dank smiles: Oh so I'm not a fighting champion already see i beat CK, Tues i fight Funnybones, i just told Powerhouse (yeah i hate to agree with ya but i do) that he can earn a title shot if he beats me in a non-title match, now you come out of your rock to challegne me.

Well thats cool i am a fight champion and we arent newcomers i seem to remeber we fought before and we're what 1-1 i beat cha and you had help defeating me yeah thats right so tell ya what, instead of me fighting Powerhouse you fight him, i'll fight the winner, and the loser well if anyone else wants a shot they can try again, what do you say Azagoth? Uh sound fair?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:31 pm

woww.... Let me Bring memories back to you Danky boy....

In our first match I won you clearly...no interferences of anyone... just you, me and my fire buirning your flesh.... Our second match was the one who qualify you for the battle royal.... when the complete Carnival came on me, just to make you win the slot....

Ohhh... you maybe forgot it....

But I still remember our score......

I asked for revenge....

Now it's my time.....

If I must Burn Down Powerhouse to beat you.....

I'm Agree...

so PH... Don't wear any flammable attire that day... 'cos I Shall burn your soul all the way down to hell boy!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:21 pm

Dank: YOU can lie to yourself but not to me your lil gang of bitches the Something Horde interfered and i remenber you throwing fire. You know come think about the way you fight I'm not sure you... no i 'll correct that I said i'd be a fighting Champ so ok you beat Power House, and we can have our rubber match. But it dont matter I am the one... the only... the UFW MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION... Dank Buddha and I'll smoke your ass!

Dank rolls out of the ring and jumps the barrier and leaves thru the crowd leaving Azagoth there alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down