United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Arrival of War and Supreme Knight

Go down

The Arrival of War and Supreme Knight Empty The Arrival of War and Supreme Knight

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:33 pm

:::A long white stretch limo pulls up in the parking lot and parks. The driver gets out of the car and opens the door right as a reporter gets to the door and stepping out of the car is War who is in a custom made black suit with a red silk shirt and black tie and Supreme Knight who has on a custom made white suit with a silk red shirt with a black tie.:::

Reporter: We're here back in the parking lot of the arena and it looks like UFW's newest arrivals just came. Sir, can we get your names?:::

:::War snatching the mic from the reporter:::

War: My name is War. Nothing flashy. Nothing fancy. Just good ol' War. My friend. I'll let him introduce himself since he really loves to talk.

:::Supreme Knight taking the mic from War and handing it back to the reporter:::

Supreme Knight: Here, you hold this. This is your job to just hold it and keep quiet. What you see in front of you is perfection at its highest point. I am THE EGYPTIAN GOD OF WRESTLING. I AM SUPREME KNIGHT!!! We came here from Riot for one thing. To hurt people and to buy them. I'll buy them while my good friend, War, hurts them. After a rocky ride over at Riot we came right over here right when I heard that there's a certain hog farmer that just came over with his muscle headed friend and who knows what else! But you know, I heard a lot of good things about the UFW :::the reporter yawns::: and...Is there a problem Clark Kent? Is there some reason why you're yawning?

Reporter: No. It's just that...

:::Snatching the mic from the reporter:::

Supreme Knight: Get out of my pressence! LEAVE NOW!!! :Reporter looks up at War and he motions that he need to leave now::: Now I may not be the best wrestler and we may not be the best tag team, but we promise you one thing: whoever crosses us is always in a world of hurt! So says THE EGYPTIAN GOD OF WRESTLING!

:::Supreme Knight throws down the mic and walks off with War right behind him laughing.:::

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of War and Supreme Knight Empty Re: The Arrival of War and Supreme Knight

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:25 am

The Arrival of War and Supreme Knight Mightymidgets_1

"Hey stop trying to intimidate the new guys, come on run along now"
Funnybone shouts at some of his posse.

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of War and Supreme Knight Empty Re: The Arrival of War and Supreme Knight

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:35 am

Power House: Ei funnybones... yo some of your midgets were playing with tire spikes that I brought along... would you happen to....

*A loud noise of tires blowing up was heard*

[color=brown] PH: Oops... Forget I asked.. I think just found it..

*PH looks at Supreme Knight*

PH: Wow! övme belgili tanımlık herşeye kadir Ra

*bows quickly at Supreme Knight*

I've got to run. BOY! THE OWNER OF THAT LIMO IS GONNA BE PISSED BIG TIME!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:56 pm

"WTF !! you little sh*ts, RUN"

"Powerhouse, dude you gotta stop using my midgets to cause havoc, they are becoming impossable and kinda see you as their hero since you gave them that weed"
Funnybone shouts while overtaking a running Powerhouse....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down