United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joker vs. Zombie. The Challenge

Go down

Joker vs. Zombie. The Challenge Empty Joker vs. Zombie. The Challenge

Post by Admin Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:10 pm

"Here to Stay" by Korn bangs through the speakers as flames erupt from around the entrance ramp and the fans begin screaming. Temperedjoker stands behind the flames. The flames die down and show Michelle standing by his side. They are holding hands as they walk to the ring. Joker holds the rpes for her so she can step in. They both make it to the center of the ring as Joker raises a mic to speak.

Joker: So now Darkness is destroyed and gone for good. He learned the lesson that I've been warning everyone about. You touch Michelle and you feel nothing but pain... if you can feel anhything at all.

Joker walks away from Michelle and leans on a rope.

Joker: So now I want to call someone else out. I think you all know who I am talking about as well. I want I Zombie out here NOW!!! You want to attack Michelle you little bitch? Then face your destroyer. Face the man who is going to put you down like I did Darkness.

Joker waits a few minutes but doesn't receive an answer. Joker begins to get frustrated and speaks again.

Joker: I figured you wouldn't come out here and face me Zombie. So I went ahead and talked to our good friend GM Brandon. I had a nice talk with him. I pitched him an idea for a main event match this friday Zombie. And the best part is... it involves me and you Zombie.

Joker walks back over to Michelles' side and speaks again.

Joker: This friday Zombie. Me and you get a match. A possible career ending match. I know you'll like it Zombie. The match is a.....

LAST MAN STANDING NO DQ match!!!

The fans jump to their feet screaming and cheering what they have just heard. Joker looks around at the fans and Michelle gets a grin on her face. Joker kisses her on the cheek and then raises the mic again.

Joker: So how does that sound Zombie? A match I think you like as well. But I warn you now. Don't think of bringing any of your little love partners to this match. See I have some back-up as well. But not just any back-up Zombie. I won't tell you now but you will find out if you try any of your stupid shit. Now do you have anything to say to my face Zombie?

Joker and Michelle stand in the middle of the ring awaiting an answer.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Joker vs. Zombie. The Challenge Empty Re: Joker vs. Zombie. The Challenge

Post by Admin Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Joker gets frustrated after waiting for Zombie to appear.

Joker: Alright Zombie. You obviously seem to be scared about coming out here and confronting me. I can understand why you are scared to face me. But this Saturday you have no excuses. You can go ahead and talk all the trash you want behind the scenes, but come Saturday your ass is mine boy.

Joker drops the mic and leaves the ring with Michelle. They make their way to the back and behind the curtain.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down