United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A familiar face watches over the arena

Go down

A familiar face watches over the arena Empty A familiar face watches over the arena

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:11 am

As the music blares and another wrestler celebrates his victory, in the ceiling stanchions a figure can once more be seen sitting, watching on, the camera pans to the figure as the music fades and the victorious wrestler makes his way out the ring and back up the entrance ramp, without so much as casting a glance backwards. In front of him on the titantron the figure can be seen still sat there as the the camera zooms in.

The camera gets close enough to make out the man, and he looks up from his gaze to survey the rest of the arena. As the camera reaches the full extent of its zoom he throws himself from the roof of the arena, as a shocked audience gasps.

20feet from the floor, the safety wires kick in and lower Totca the rest of the way to the arena floor. As his feet touch the solid concrete surface, the drum roll hits, there are no cheers, just an expectant silence, a nervous tension, and a man walking ringwards.

He climbs the steel steps, and paces around the edge of the ring, signals for a microphone, and starts to address the audience.

"Ladies, Gentleman, Girls, Boys, and freaks, Totca is back in business, after the slight hiccup at the hands of..............well whatever the hell it was at the last PPV, Totca found he couldn't find the hunger, it wasn't the true Totca that stepped into the ring after that match, I needed to rediscover myself".

He removes his black baseball cap, to reveal his hair which has started to grow back.

"And now, the true Totca is here, and with some unfinished business to attend to, Aaron OShea, me and you have a score to settle, or rather I owe you a beating" the crowd boos in unison at his remarks, he allows the boos to continue and fade before continuing "You guys should be grateful to me, without me this company was headed for a compensation claim from any one of the so called wannabe wrestlers that claim to wrestle here.

Now thanks to me, the bosses eyes have been opened, and maybe with me on board the UFW has a future
" The boos ring out once more, this time Totca talks over them, "Which is more than can be said for goody two shoes OShea"

"And the rest of the locker room" he continues as his eyes narrow and he looks straight through the camera, "The rest of you are on notice, Totcas notice, bring your best game faces"

Back to top Go down

A familiar face watches over the arena Empty Re: A familiar face watches over the arena

Post by Guest Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:01 pm

"Oooh! It seems you are still around... I thought you were hauled into a prison somewhere..." Bakla spoke to its once rival. "Don't worry dearie, I'm not here to pick a fight with you... You know I only realized now that I should have let you have your way with Kelly, that slut wasn't worth saving..." The crowd BOOs loudly... "Anyway welcome back Totca, I may have a proposition for you after you finish up your affairs with that cute Irish boy..." Bakla waved and walked away...

Back to top Go down

A familiar face watches over the arena Empty Re: A familiar face watches over the arena

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:21 am

As Baklas music fills the arena, Totca glares towards the area that he has just left, obviously irate that Bakla had appeared and stolen his thunder on his big return and the lack of an appearance from the Irish man he had come out here seeking.

He throws the microphone at the timekeeper sat ringside, leaves the ring and walks up the gangway to backstage with Bakla's music still filling his ears.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down