United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new face here at the United Front

Go down

A new face here at the United Front Empty A new face here at the United Front

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:41 pm

As the commercial break ends we see a man standing in the middle of the ring withe a microphone.

JK Flash: Well, well, well. It is good to be back on television. You know, I went around to a few different places trying to find where JK Flash belongs. After some thinking, some wrestling, some title wins, and some good old fashioned butt kicking, I find that UFW is where I belong. I want everyone here in attendance tonight and everyone watching at home to know that JK Flash is back and if you aren't coming along for the ride get out of my way! It's time everyone here at UFW had a Flashback!

JK Flash drops the microphone as the crowd goes crazy. JK Flash heads back up the stage.

Back to top Go down

A new face here at the United Front Empty Re: A new face here at the United Front

Post by Guest Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:41 pm

::: Chubbs walks out and prevents JK Flash from making it backstage :::

Chubbs: A flashback, huh? Let me give YOU a little flashback JK. You got worked by Jamal Fatz once. I was completely disgusted by your performance as a strongman. I told you that you made strongmen everywhere look bad.

::: Chubbs' face is turning red. He seems to be legitimately upset with JK Flash for some reason. :::

Chubbs: You promised me a match so that I could show you how a REAL strongman fights. Well, after you made your promise, Riot! Wrestling folded. You still owe me a match, man, and if you won't fight me in that there ring over there, then I will drop you right here, right now.

::: Chubbs walks right up to JK and gets in his face. :::

Chubbs: Well? What's it gonna be?

Back to top Go down

A new face here at the United Front Empty Re: A new face here at the United Front

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:32 am

JK Flash stands tall, looks bubba chubbs in the eyes and replies with:

JK Flash: You know, I haven't been here much more than a few minutes and you are already running your mouth. The people here didn't pay top dollar to see that. They came here to see me, JK Flash, and they paid to see some action. Some good old, knockdown, dragout fighting. What do you guys think? Does this loudmouth need to be put in his place?

The crowd erupts with cheers.

JK Flash: Well then, you think you can show me what a REAL strongman can do? Let's do it then. Right here, right NOW! Maybe then you'll see your battleship eyes overlooked your rowboat ass!

(Note to the moderators: I know there is no swearing. If what I said is not allowed, I will edit it and I apologise in advance)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:55 am

Cher's music blast through the airwaves as Boy Bakla steps out into the stage with the UFW International Title wrapped around its waist. The crowd's attention shifts from the newcomers to the International Champion as they begin to boo loudly.

"Oh my, it's nice to see fresh faces here and oozing with machismo... Both of you look so ripe, definitely a feast for these eyes..."
Bakla smiles coyly before continuing. "I know both of you want to make a name for yourselves and what better way to do that than to work under the most glamorous wrestler here in UFW... ME!!! This is a one time offer boys, so any takers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:28 am

welcome and hey Brother come on leave the new fish mmmm guy's alone Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:14 am

::: Chubbs is completely bewildered by this turn of events. He was not expecting this. :::

Chubbs: Uhhh...I don't... I mean, I'm not sure...

::: Chubbs scratches his head as he waits for all the pieces of the puzzle to slowly fall into place. :::

Chubbs: Huh. I think....yeah.... Yeah! JK FLash here is right up your alley Bakla, I won't stand in his way.

::: Chubbs gets behind JK Flash and pushes him into Boy Bakla. Chubbs then turns and walks away; quickly. :::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:57 am

JK Flash looks at Chubbs. With a somewhat worried look on his face. He holds his fist in his hand.

JK Flash: Ok, paper rock scissors on three to see who stays with the weird guy. 1...2...

Before he says three JK Flash jumps through the ropes and to the outside of the ring.

JK Flash: Chubbs, have fun dealing with him. I don't want to interrupt you two. But if you want a fight, you got it!

JK Flash then walks towards the back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:57 pm

"Aww... Flashy don't want to play no more... How about you Chubbs? Would you take my offer? I'll even throw in a free body rub... Mmmm.... Your muscles looks sooo delcious...." Bakla asked the remaining wrestler...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:56 pm

::: Chubbs glances around nervously, desperate for a way out. :::

Chubbs: Sorry, I uhh....I have a headache. Yeah. I gotta go get this checked out. Thanks for the offer though. Have you tried Jamal Fatz?

::: Chubbs turns and runs without waiting for a response. :::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:36 am

"Le sigh, I guess I have to look for new playmates... With the sudden influx of new talents I guess I can find some young sexy man somewhere..." Bakla said with a heavy heart before making its exit...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:39 am

OMS!!

Shocked luckily Boy doesn't do incest and his not into midgets Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down