United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rex Havok in front of his locker

Go down

Rex Havok in front of his locker Empty Rex Havok in front of his locker

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 10:28 pm

(rex havok walks into the locker room and sits down.He is wearing a brown armani suit and bruno magli shoes.)
"Man something stinks in here. What is that smell"

(he looks around. its coming from his shoes)

"Jesus christ my new shoes. They were the actual shoes worn by OJ Simpson when he killed his wife. They still had blood on them.What did I step in anyways? I think iyt's horse crap.Between ome The broad riding a wolf around the building and Pelin and his wagon train It was just a matter of time before I stepped in something.Let me see if I can find something to clean this with. Looks like they left the laundry cart out again."

(he walks over and starts looking through the clothes.He pulls out a pink shirt and a leather vest)

"Here's one of Boy talogs shirts.It'll do for a start.Yep, that got some of it. Now this vest should get the rest "
(he throws the vest on the floor and walks away.the camera zooms in and you see a label with Pelins name written on it.)

Back to top Go down

Rex Havok in front of his locker Empty Re: Rex Havok in front of his locker

Post by Guest Wed May 21, 2008 10:38 pm

Boy Bakla wanders into the locker rooms, hoping to find Dank there, but what he found was an awful smell. After careful sniffing, "Smells like horse crap." Boy Bakla concluded.

Pinching his nose and looking around Boy Bakla found the source of the horrible odor. "Oh dear, this just won't do, this will stink up the place." Boy Bakla exclaimed.

So with much conviction, Boy Bakla took the soiled garments outside and lit a nice little bonfire. Just then Pelin walks in...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 3:03 am

OCC Should this topic be here or in parking lot. I'm bit confused.

Pelin was walking through locker room and while he passed close to the Rex Havok locker he felt distinct smell.
he thinks to himself: Well, I know why stable of my ass Shime is smelling like that, but Havok's locker ... Well maybe he had diarrhea, and was in hurry.

When he walked out of the building he saw Boy Bakla making bone fire when something caught his eye, so he approached to him.
"Hey Bakla! Nice bonfire. And made with horse dung. I appreciate when people are environmentally aware.
But say why do you burn leather vest? Specially when that one belongs to me?
Is that some kind of Voodoo ritual?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 6:27 am

ooc: since this roleplay thread started in the locker room, we'll keep it in this section to avoid confusion. even if starting a fire inside a building can be considered arson >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 6:33 am

"Oh dear, this is your vest? Then you must have fallen into horse pooh and forgot to get it washed. It was stinking up the lockers." Boy Bakla quickly explained to Pelin to avoid any confusion...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 7:07 am

"When I ride, I don't fall. Besides that this vest was at the laundry since day before yesterday, and you have some fresh pooh on it."
Pelin gave stern look to Boy Bakla
"But now I am more interested in explanation of your words.
Are you implying that I stink, or that I have problem with Alzheimer's disease?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 7:37 am

"You don't have to be mean about it... I just went into the locker rooms and then smelled the horrible odor coming from a pooh covered vest, I didn't know it was yours..." Boy Bakla said as he backed away from Pelin.

Then from the corner of his eye Boy Bakla notices something... "Hey isn't that a footprint made made of horse dung?" Pointing to tracks of footprint leading to the locker room door that is made of dried horse fecal matter...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 7:54 am

Pelin looked in the direction Boy Bakla was showing still unsure what to do with him.
Footprint was really there, but not only that ...

"Looks like you are right. Nice footprint. Fancy Italian shoe, but whoever was walking in it, walks like a wood cutter used to army boots. He carried himself to much on the heels, and you have step of a dancer."

he looked again to Bakla and with much softer voice he added
"Sorry for being hardass but you looked guilty as sin. Care to investigate this with me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 8:00 am

Boy Bakla nodded and agreed to join Pelin to prove his innocence... "Yes, I will join you to find the real perpetrator to clear my name. So what we must find is the of the shoe that fits the pattern of the shoe prints." Boy Bakla said as he grabbed his cellphone and used it's camera to take pictures of the foot prints. "And the hunt begins..." Boy Bakla said following Gorky back to the scene of the crime...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 10:31 am

First they backtracked shoe prints to the parking lot. They found that perpetrator was checking Pelin’s parking spot, recently used only by his ass Shime.
“Ahhh, so I am responsible for the turd. But let’s see who did bring it to the locker room.”

They followed tracks all around the building.
“Funny, why did he stopped in front of every mirror in the house? He must be full of himself.”
said Pelin to Boy Bakla following excrement tracks to the place where they end. In front of the lockers, and nearby forgotten laundry cart.

As they stood back in the locker room where everything begins, he said to Bakla who carefully recorded everything.
“Well, well! Rex Havok’s locker. Think we found our dung stamper. He likes suits, and acts like a lumberjack. Any idea, which kind of note shall we leave for him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 11:15 am

"well,well what do we have here? Looks like the newest couple in the UFW out on a date.HAHAHA!What are you do doing at my locker?Better not be stealing anything,"

"If you're done with your date I wanted to talk to you Pelin.You're looking at th next middle weight champ.The way I see it, you don't have real competition for you title.Probably why you have held it for as long as you have.Well that's ended. I'm not worrying about the jobbers anymore. I'm concentrating 100% on that shiny belt you wear.Boy,that'll look good around my waist.You got one more week untill I end you title righn. Enjoy it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 12:24 pm

Pelin turns to Rex look at him and his shoes, and then says to Bakla
"Watch out. More horse crap."

He loked Rex directly in the eyes
"Ahhh, that was the reason for everything. Well you could just say. Take a look."
Pelin turn himself around so Rex could see belt on his waist from all sides.
"If you want to be contender concentrate and study. Give all you can. From my opponents I do not expect anything less."

he made a small smile
"And If you manage to put up good match and beat me..."
he rest his arm on a belt
"but until then, even if I welcome you as contender, I have match tomorrow, plus one man waiting for his shot. You should compare your schedule with Brandon's plans first"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 3:10 pm

*Azagoth was passing by the locker rooms ... when something attrack hardly his attention...

Wow man.... What a lovely tiny little bonfire do we have here

Azagoth talks to himself loud...

It' looks really nice... ohh but it's about to die.... what a shame... to start a bonfire and let it die....

*Azagoth takes a psychotic look at the little fire...

I promise to allways help a good fire to burn.... I can't just stand here and do nothing about... Don't worry baby flame... i'll give you a nice beautifull death.

*Azagoth take one of his flammable bottles from his GI and gently put it in the middle of the flames... a bright of tender is in his eyes...

That will be enough to make some seven foot flames....and then die

*Azagoth walks away while the plastic of the bottle starts to melt.... ten seconds later the bottle explode... creating a big bonfire behind Azagoth who walks away with a twisted smile on his face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2008 10:49 pm

Boy Bakla watches Rex and Pelin start to ooze testosterone in the air as they both commence on a staredown, so much testosterone that it actually is affecting his perfect smooth skin that Boy Bakla had to take an extra dose of estrogen to counter it.

"Boys, why don't you guys save it for the ring. And to make it interesting, the loser gets his head dunked in a bucket of horse dung." Boy Bakla quipped hoping to diffuse the situation for the meantime.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 4:32 am

"Oh no, looser will go for makeover at your show. That will be more fun. But now ..."
Pelin quckly put on his hat and pull up his collar, and just few seconds later fire Azagoth started again, kicked in fire alarm and sprinklers all over locker room

"..now is too much humidity in the air, and I need to train for the match.
See you around, gentleman."

Pelin said, and walk away to find dry spot

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2008 6:50 am

"Ooh, I have a guest already lined up for next season... I wonder who it'll be?" Boy Bakla said lost in thought...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down