United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FunnyboneSA sits at his locker and daydreams

Go down

FunnyboneSA sits at his locker and daydreams Empty FunnyboneSA sits at his locker and daydreams

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 10:27 pm

"FunnyboneSA tucks Boy Bakla's head in his armpit
falling backward slamming Boy Bakla's head into the mat with a strong DDT!!
FunnyboneSA is about to perform his taunt
FunnyboneSA Whistles And His Midget Posse Come Rushing Into The Ring Pilling On His Opponent Till He Cannot Be Seen Anymore executing The Disappearing Trick
FunnyboneSA grabs Boy Bakla's hair
FunnyboneSA begs his opponent for mercy
and hits is opponent with a strong Low Blow!!
FunnyboneSA grabs his opponent's head
to make him fall on the ground with a somersault, performing a strong Head Lock Takedown!!

Boy Bakla capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
but FunnyboneSA is faster and is not caught off guard!
Boy Bakla interrupts his opponent attacks sequence
Boy Bakla charges his arm
and smacks his opponent's forehead with an light Overhand Chop!!
[Special Mortal Submission activated for Boy Bakla]
Boy Bakla stands firmly on the mat

FunnyboneSA bends dodging the a Back Spinning Wheel Kick
FunnyboneSA gets ready to hit his opponent with a kick
to strike his opponent's head with an light Overhead Kick!!
FunnyboneSA grasps Boy Bakla
and lifts him up, slamming him down to the ground performing a strong Body Slam!!

Boy Bakla capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
catching FunnyboneSA off guard!
Boy Bakla brings his foot up

FunnyboneSA dodges the a Axe Kick taking the initiative
FunnyboneSA whistles and his 15 midgets rush into the ring and
pile onto Boy Bakla trying to pull his arms and legs off executing violent Why Are You Not Laughing Anymore!!

FunnyboneSA bounces off the top rope with Boy Bakla lying face up on the mat then leaps at him
and executes a 180 degrees horizontal rotation before crashing on Boy Bakla connecting with a light Springboard Corkscrew Splash!!
FunnyboneSA and lunges himself on the ropes
FunnyboneSA waits for the running opponent
hooking his arm to the the rival's arm to throw him down with a light Hip Toss!!
FunnyboneSA grabs one Boy Bakla 's arms and spins, swinging him into the ropes, then lunges himself as well
FunnyboneSA blocks his opponent holding his neck

Boy Bakla gets loose of the hold and takes back the initiative
Boy Bakla makes a dash against the ropes and runs towards his opponent,
then he hits him with his extended arm performing a light Clothesline!!
Boy Bakla is about to perform his taunt
Boy Bakla Suddenly Moves Near His Opponent And Does Something That Makes The Audience Cringe With Unease executing A Hinaplosan Sa Bayag Ng Bakla
[Special Increased Pinning activated for Boy Bakla]
Boy Bakla grabs FunnyboneSA's hair
Boy Bakla lifts up his opponet so FunnyboneSA's back is resting on the wrestler's shoulder
then pulls down on his neck and legs performing a light Canadian Back Breaker!!
Boy Bakla keeps his weak submission hold
Boy Bakla keeps his weak submission hold
Boy Bakla releases his grasp
Boy Bakla is ready to hit FunnyboneSA
and with a knee blow executes a strong Knee Smash!!
Boy Bakla grabs the adversary and lifts him in the air
crashing him on the ground with a violent Modified Protobomb!!!!

FunnyboneSA capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
but Boy Bakla is faster and is not caught off guard!
Boy Bakla goes towards his rival
and gives a blow to his throat executing a light Throat Thrust!!
Boy Bakla gets ready to hit the opponent

FunnyboneSA dodges a a Low Kick and retakes the initiative
FunnyboneSA garbs his running opponent by the arm
and throws him down by performing an strong Uraken!!

FunnyboneSA Whistles And His Midget Posse Come Rushing Into The Ring Pilling On His Opponent Till He Cannot Be Seen Anymore executing The Disappearing Trick

FunnyboneSA pulls Boy Bakla over his knee
and starts spanking him executing devastating Go Cry To Your Mommy!!
BOY BAKLA HAS A CUT!!!

FunnyboneSA is ready to hit Boy Bakla
performing a strong Knee Smash!!

BOY BAKLA IS BLEEDING!!
FunnyboneSA grabs the opponent's neck
Boy Bakla escapes from the a Neck Breaker and takes back the initiative
Boy Bakla grabs one of his opponent's armd and swings him into the ropes
Boy Bakla makes a dash against the ropes and runs towards his opponent,
and he hits his back with his arm taut performing a strong Clothesline to Back!!
Boy Bakla and lunges himself on the ropes
Boy Bakla blocks FunnyboneSA's head
and slams it to the ground performing a strong Flying X-Factor!!!
Boy Bakla Suddenly Does An Act Too Horrible To Describe And Chases His Opponent executing A Hinabol Ng Hubad-hubad Na Bading
Boy Bakla swings his leg

FunnyboneSA avoids the a Kick to Back taking initiative.
FunnyboneSA pulls Boy Bakla over his knee
and starts spanking him executing Mortal Go Cry To Your Mommy!!
FunnyboneSA tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
Boy Bakla gets his shoulder up somehow
FunnyboneSA gets up while his opponent is still on the ground
FunnyboneSA clutches his laying rival's head
and performs a light Head Lock!!
FunnyboneSA keeps his weak submission hold
Boy Bakla can't resist anymore and taps out!!
"

"Hey boss, wake up" one of his posse tells FunnyboneSA while tugging on his arm, "we saw Boy Bakla and you wont believe what that crazy fool has done"

"huh!, shit that was only a dream, I dreamt I kicked Boy Bakla's ass, what has he done now again?...huh!"

"we think you better go see for yourself"

Funnybone reluctantly gets up to go find Boy Bakla.....

Back to top Go down

FunnyboneSA sits at his locker and daydreams Empty Re: FunnyboneSA sits at his locker and daydreams

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 11:22 pm

Funnybone hurriedly walks out of the the locker rooms and bumps into a woman or so he thought...

"I'm sorry um... miss... I was in a hurry, I hope I didn't hurt you." Funnybone stammered at the sight of a beautiful yet vaguely familiar female standing in front of him.

"Boss, that's Boy Bakla!!!" his midget quickly said to a now shocked Funnybone.

"Why hello there green mullet boy..." Boy Bakla said smiling.

Back to top Go down

FunnyboneSA sits at his locker and daydreams Empty Re: FunnyboneSA sits at his locker and daydreams

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2008 11:29 pm

FunyboneSa is at a loss for words... and has a heart attack right there and dies Shocked Shocked Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 12:57 am

eunice winslow made her way to the locker room as quickly as she could once she heard news of a medical emergency.

"what seems to be the problem?" she asks the physician hunched over the fallen funnybonesa.

the doctor grimly looks up at the old woman.

"he's dead jim!"

shocked, the old woman asks a crying midget what had happened.

"he....he.....he saw.....the horror.....stopped his heart! stopped his heart!" the midget was hysterical, looking up accusingly at boy bakla, only to realize he is at eye level with her....his....her crotch

funnybone's midget coughs blood at the sight of such a massive lump that should not be located on the groin of a woman as curvacious as boy bakla. the midget buckles to his knees, spewing yet another mouthful of blood as he struggles - and fails - to take his eyes off the abomination straining under boy bakla's lower garments.

"oh god it's contagious!" the doctor exclaimed as medical personnel quickly tend to the mortally horrified midget, even as the little man goes into a seizure.

the old woman follows the thrashing midget's terrified gaze, only now noticing the stranger among them.

"who are you?" eunice asks, as the doctors drape a blanket over the fallen funnybonesa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 2:49 am

"It's me ma'am, Boy Bakla... You see I just spent the most wonderful time in Thailand during our break..." Boy Bakla explained to Mrs. Winslow. "I hope I didn't do anything that violates my contract..."

[Ooc]: LOL!!! Funnybone had a coronary hahahaha!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 5:13 am

boy bakla's new face was the first thing mrs. winslow saw once she regained consciousness. groggily she wondered why bakla looked so worried.

"easy ma'am," said the doctor as he gently steadied her, smelling salts in one hand.

the old woman shook off the foul scent that woke her up, before remembering what boy bakla told her. slowly she pulled herself up into a sitting position.

"oh my, you did....something that will likely complicate a few things," she said to the worried boy - no, girl bakla.

girl bakla could only sheepishly smile.

the old woman noted that there was now a much smaller blanketed body laying beside funnybonesa. the doctor confirmed it for her.

"he's dead too, jim!"

the midget too, she sadly mused. shaking off the cobwebs, mrs. winslow wondered what to do before word of this leaked.

"he could have been a very good contender, boy bakla....i mean, girl bakla," she said, correcting herself. "are you sure he's dead, doctor?"

"absolutely."

mrs. winslow bit her lip in thought as the doctor explained the cause of funnybonesa becoming deadbonesa.

this would be scandalous. competitors get thrown off the entrance stage, get smacked with heavy steel chairs and are set on fire, and this guy kicks the bucket after seeing the new girl bakla? this is a disaster.

judging by the looks of girl bakla and the others present, the same thought crossed their mind. shock, outrage, and who knows what is about to happen.

then a lightbulb lit up in her head. perhaps the outside world did not need to know that a ufw competitor and his sidekick had both expired.

"have any of you watched weekend at bernie's?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 5:40 am

"I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with that film ma'am, I am more familiar with romcoms... You know like When Harry Met Sally and stuff?" Boy Bakla sheepishly replied...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 6:55 am

14 crying midgets make a horrible sound as they stand over the supposed dead FunnyboneSA :(

"no mrs. winslow, you cannot turn him into Bernie, since we cannot ride a boat since our legs are to short,"

"yeah, and he is to heavy for us to cart around, we have watched ER and if we get him to a hospitable we are sure they can save him" another midget cried out....

"what are we going to do"

suddenly all 14 midgets turn to look at Boy Bakla, making sure to keep their eyes focused on his face incase they also die " you did it...you killed him... with your stupid THE CRYING GAME makeover, and now you will have to look after us untill FunnyboneSA gets fixed" they shouted at the crying Boy Bakla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 7:12 am

"Oh my, now I'm gonna be a mother to these children?" Boy Bakla said thoughtfully. "Yes, for all women who can never be mothers, I will take care of these fourteen children and raise them according to how I was raised."

Suddenly a huge calm swept over the 14 chattering midgets.

"Um you know, this may not be quite a good idea." Midget number 1 said.

"I think I prefer to be homeless." Midget number 7 quipped.

"I'm gonna run away and join the circus." Midget number 9 divided by 3 multiplied by the square root of 4 replied.

It was pandemonium again as each midget was trying to find an excuse to decline being brought up like Boy Bakla.

"Now now, don't be shy." Boy Bakla said as he strode near the now frightened midgets. "I will take good care of you."

Suddenly as with a burst of life Funnybone jumped up as if his life was refueled by the cries of frightened little people. "Halt you fiend! First you destroy my hair, then now you plan to destroy the lives of my friends? I will not tolerate this!" FunnyboneSA screamed at Boy Bakla drowning the scream of Mrs. Eunice Winslow from seeing a corpse rise from the dead.

"I guess he's not dead, jim!" The doctor said...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 8:01 am

"THANKS DOC" FunnyboneSa say's while handing a bundle of cash to the doctor..

"sorry mrs. winslow for fooling you, but I needed to see what Boy Bakla's reaction was going to be, and instead I see that YOU where more concerned about your precious shows than the lives of your wrestlers... hence the wanting to pretend that I was still alive and treat me like Bernie?"

"as for YOU boy bakla.. or what ever your name is now... mmmm hey you really look good... but... but thats not important now, have you thought what this will do to that simpleton Dank? and the integrity of this federation... NO! you hav'nt... you only care for yourself... (damm you are hot thinking while trying to keep the rant going).

"I cannot think of anything more to say right now, buit this is not over" FunnyboneSA shouts as he walks over to comfort his 15 midgets ( the othe rone was also pretending)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down