United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Challenge to someone in Locker Room....

Go down

Challenge to someone in Locker Room.... Empty Challenge to someone in Locker Room....

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 3:57 pm

For who they dont know very well me yet, i am free to kick some assīs, who wantīsome? just try me!

after that in the last show and my first appearence:

"Frodo lifts temukeitor on his shoulders

and slams him on the mat executing MORTAL Frodo Bomb!!

Frodo tries a pinning maneuver

Referee starts counting...

Michelle: "The winner of this match as a result of a pinfall...FROOOOOODOOOOO!!!"

George Daniels: And an impressive first appearance by Frodo as he dispatches Temukeitor.

Johnny Devil: He's gonna have to stay consistent with that. It's pretty competitive here at United Front Wrestling."

i want more, the first match it was piece of cake, so quickly....

i hope anyone with guts enough in this LOCKER ROOM to fight me accept my challenge, i am no fear and YOU?

PEACE ^^

Quote: Johnny Devil said: ..."Itīs pretty competitive here at United Front Wrestling" but i have my doubts abount that, until someone prove me that i am wrong muahahahahah

Back to top Go down

Challenge to someone in Locker Room.... Empty Re: Challenge to someone in Locker Room....

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 4:37 pm

TheRockAttitude pokes his head around from Rock 'n' Hawk's locker room.

TheRockAttitude: And who in the blue hell are YOU!? TheRock has never even seen you before and you come in here talking like you could layeth the smacketh down on every single candy ass that's in the room! TheRock thinks you need to take yourself over to that cafe and get TheRock his breakfeast... Mmmm Mmmm! Respect has to be earned jabroni, so go get TheRock that breakfast, he hasn't got all day!!!

TheRockAttitude pulls his head back in the locker room and starts to watch T.V yet again.

Back to top Go down

Challenge to someone in Locker Room.... Empty Re: Challenge to someone in Locker Room....

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 5:25 pm

Frodo start to walk and stop right between TheRockAttitude and the T.V. and interrupted TheRockAttitude of see T.V, get close to him and sees him right into the eyes and say

Frodo:Get your breakfast? look at you....

after 5 seconds of silence in that locker room, Frodo continues

Frodo:You donīt know me? seems you want to know me better and i sware you will be regreat of that, you seems to talk to much.....respect thatīs what u said? very well....I Challenge you to a match and the loser of the match have to in all the weak after the match bringīs the breakfast (to the winner of the match), and now what you say? can you handle?

Frodo gets more and more closer of TheRockAttitude and whisper to him

Frodo:The cards are in the table, i already make my move, can you handle and make your move? or you only talk....i like to fight for me RESPECT its that, we earn RESPECT in the ring

right now Frodo continues between TheRockAttitude and the T.V

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 6:18 pm

Chasm slipped into the locker room just as Frodo started spouting off about respect in the ring and wanting a challenge.. for some reason today he was wearing a long coat and black cap.... Lord only knew why the clothing style change..

"Uh.. huh.." he slid over to his old locker, pulling what was left from it.. he really should've done that earlier..

"Look kid... if you want to challenge someone... go talk to Brandon... I'll give you a round in the ring..." he rolled his shoulder.. then looked around again..

"Just make sure you pay attention when you lose.." he stepped back out and down the hall to the HKH gym...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 20, 2008 8:18 pm

Frodo:Brandon office thatīs what u say? hmmmm sure i will go talk with him and maybe i can show that this kid, as u call me, know how to fight and kick some assīs from who dont know me yet!

Frodo look one last time to the TheRockAttitude before goes to the Brandon office and say

Frodo:Dont think that i forget you, more day less day i will take my match against you, and put you in the place that you deserve

Frodo is no longer more in the Lockerīs Roomīs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down