United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy Bakla's Locker Room Rendevous

Go down

Boy Bakla's Locker Room Rendevous Empty Boy Bakla's Locker Room Rendevous

Post by Guest Thu May 15, 2008 9:52 pm

It has been a while since Boy Bakla has seen Dank, well a while for Boy Bakla that is when in fact it has barely been a day. Yet a lot has happened making the once divalicious Boy Bakla look not too stunning and as he stumbles into the locker room he was hoping to find his one inspiration in UWF. As luck would have it Dank was in the locker room alone.

"Hey Dank." Boy Bakla said as he staggered next to Dank Buddha, hoping to maybe catch some private time with his love to cheer himself up.

Back to top Go down

Boy Bakla's Locker Room Rendevous Empty Re: Boy Bakla's Locker Room Rendevous

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 5:24 am

Dank looks at Boy Bakla "Hey got alot on my mind with this Sentinel Horde
and Twisted Carnival thing going on. i got the buddha lounge with joker a #1 tag match against the BofA. i gotta watch my back now since the Horde full of crowd pleasing coward who'll try to jump my back... sorry but i need to hit the the gym and its been awhile since i was in HKH to train." Dank leaves Bakla. Dank so caught up in his own stuff he doesnt see the tear drop as he walks away making Bakla feel he's beng blown off. He wasnt Danks just busy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 16, 2008 6:17 am

So this is what it feels like when your love gets spurned. Boy Bakla thought wiping the tears that were rolling down his cheeks. Still my heart belongs to Dank, there must be something I can do, maybe help him win his match, yeah that's it.

Making sure that no one was watching Boy Bakla picked open the locks to the Brothers of Apocalypse released his angry army of ants from his ant farm unto the wrestling attire of the Brothers. I hope this will help Dank win, and no matter what I will still keep loving you. Boy Bakla thought as he finished up his task and left the locker room.

Back to top Go down

Boy Bakla's Locker Room Rendevous Empty boy bakla about to get blackmailed or worse

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 9:52 pm

As boy bakla left the locker room, 3 midgets come rushing past from the direction that he has recently come as fast as their little legs can carry them, one of them is clutching a camcorder tightly to his chest.

as they pass the crying boy bakla ( who looks a mess with mascara running down his face I might add) they turn and with great glee shout to him " we no what you did, antboy and this is going straight to FunnyboneSA"

before boy bakla could make an attempt to catch them the turned the corner and disapeared into the parking lot...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 9:58 pm

[Ooc]: Um this is sorta happened like 2 weeks ago... O.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 10:01 pm

ooc: right. the ants didnt affect the match outcome. the brothers of apocalypse made it to the ppv as tag title challengers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2008 10:43 pm

my bad Embarassed

dammit wish i saw this earlier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down