United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie enters the Melting Point arena

Go down

Zombie enters the Melting Point arena Empty Zombie enters the Melting Point arena

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 3:21 pm

Zombie walks into the car park with a mysterious man walking by his side. Zombie looks at the bill board just outside of the arena and sees the faces of Temperedjoker and Sad Man on it. He looks at the man by his side. The man is carrying a suitcase.

I Zombie: The guy with the glowing red eyes is the boss of The Carnival, Joker. And the other guy is ...

Mysterious Man: Yes I know who they are!

I Zombie: Oh do you now?

Mysterious Man: Of course I do! I had to do some er .. "homework" .. I guess you could call it.

I Zombie: Right. So er .. whats in that suitcase you got? You've kept it close your chest all the way. You caused a big ruckus on the plane! And caused me to be late arriving here because we had to wait for Brandons private plane to pick us up instead!! He wasnt at all pleased when I had to pick you up in the first place! Now you made it worse with that thing. Whatever is inside better be worth it! ...... AND you havent told me your name!!

Mysterious Man: You dont need to know my name!

I Zombie: Look! I looked up the company again for a reason! YOU KNOW they want me back to do more ..... experimenting! And I took a risk!

Man: Dont worry! Both you and the CEO agreed to terms and the equipment and the solution is in here! Now we need a private locker room!

I Zombie: Well there's the Twisted...

Man: Private!!!

I Zombie: Fine! I know a place! Come on!!

They both walk off into the backstage area.

Back to top Go down