United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post here if you upgraded your entrance

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

post here if you upgraded your entrance - Page 7 Empty Re: post here if you upgraded your entrance

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:06 pm

ugh... finally got to 65. That felt like forever.

Back to top Go down

post here if you upgraded your entrance - Page 7 Empty Re: post here if you upgraded your entrance

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:55 pm

1. Before entrance: Coloured lights before (22)
2. Titan tron: Red carpet (22)
3. Vehicle: Limousine with chaffeur (23)
4. Companion: Trainer (21)
5. Ring: Pyros at the four corners of the ring (21)

New Total = 109

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:40 pm

New Total=106

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:18 am

Added a few more, up to 80 now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:15 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:19 am

1. Before entrance: Coloured lights before (22)
2. Titan tron: Red carpet (22)
4. Companion: Trainer (22)
5. Ring: Pyros at the four corners of the ring (22)

New Total = 111

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:19 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:34 pm

just got to unlucky 13 how do you all get the money so fast?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:31 am

I vote and use the google search to get tournament points, then use them to enter the Special Tournaments. Even if I don't win, I can get over 6k in entrance fees per week.

Then, money from invitationals - if you use all 5, you can get pretty good money. Use them to challenge me, if you want, I have 1748 fans, and will rematch you - I'm a bit behind, but I'll catch up eventually.

Then there's show money as well.

I use all my money for entrances - because entrances. I've spent a little, but not much on special abilities. I think that the advanced techniques from xp do much better at plugging holes in my char than the random abilities do - and entrances = xp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:44 am

49 allmost reached the 50i think around tomorrow cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:01 pm

how do u challenge using invitationals?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:12 pm

Click on "Invitational" - then do a search for Raul Stevens, then challenge. As long as your stats aren't above 175 it should work fine Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:22 pm

94 entrances

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:04 pm

Raul Stevens wrote:Click on "Invitational" - then do a search for Raul Stevens, then challenge. As long as your stats aren't above 175 it should work fine Smile

but if the lvl distance is more then 2 it won't work aswell because as a lvl 12 you can't have a fight with some one who is lvl 8 becaise the diffrent is 4 so aaron could only fight with lvl 10 max but on the other hand i can fight you raul so expect some matches soon Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:07 pm

Ah - guess I forgot about the lvl difference. Feel free to challenge me - rematches come, just not quickly Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:10 pm

i will come fight you Mr. Stvens in iron man lately i have been eating techs for bfast/lunch and supper Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:40 pm

Sweet! Less than 400 xp more and I can buy increased resistance level 7. I don't know how Cletus got to level 11 - yowza.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:42 pm

Power Blow: 3. Baby
Increased Block: 3. Baby
Damage Resistance: 5. Young
Increased Resistance: 8. Aspirant
Increased Submission Defence: 2. Awkward
Inner Rage: 1. Suckling

with another 2000xp waiting to be used Smile

end of the month reset your AT with TP and buy level 10 Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:44 pm

Faaarkk owned :(

FUNNYBONESA FALLS AND IS KNOCKED OUT COLD!!!!!
REFEREE IS FORCED TO STOP THE MATCH RIGHT AWAY!!!
RAUL STEVENS WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS FUNNYBONESA !!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:24 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:36 am

finally got to 50... 51 now..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:36 am

1. Before entrance: Coloured lights before (23)
2. Titan tron: Red carpet (23)
4. Companion: Trainer (23)
5. Ring: Pyros at the four corners of the ring (23)

New Total = 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:46 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next