United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebelion riot??

Go down

Rebelion riot?? Empty Rebelion riot??

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:53 pm

Mojo runs down to the ring while from of the ramp there is shooting pyro and the titon screens shows UFW
Mojo lifts up the mic close to his mounth and start to talk
Riot... a rebelion.... come on did you really think you made a point last night by attacking 2 guys that could barely stand
Mojo holds the mic to the crowd while they scream
**Crowd**NOOOOOOOOOOOO
See you guys are just a bunch of crappy wrestler why did you think Riot ain't no more there was a reason
Mojo walks over to the ropes and leans on them waiting a while before continue again
well who is going to asnwer my question you bubba gump or wil it be jamalz or the dragon or is it just because Riot had some lack of wrestling skill???

Back to top Go down

Rebelion riot?? Empty Re: Rebelion riot??

Post by Guest Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:07 pm

JK Flash appears at the top of the stage.

JK Flash: Mojo, man why are you running your mouth like that? Like we said at the last show, we have come together to make some changes here at UFW. We all agreed to come here because we were promised opportunity. We have paid our dues. We deserve everything the rest of the roster gets. Since we feel we haven't had the opportunity we deserve, the Riot boys have banded together to make our very own "United Front" and are ready to take on all who get in our way. Be on the lookout. We are about to start a Riot!

JK Flash turns and exits back through the entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:24 pm

Why leaving so soon come on did you really think by going to UFW you would get any thing
Mojo looks down while moving his head
No you won't get any thing here you don't deserve and so far you haven't eared it
**Crowd**WHooooooooooooooooo
you have been undefeated so what for how long you have been?? a couple of matches that doesn't make you the best how long CK was undefeated compare with your streak your nothing so why give you a title shot
that wouldn't be fare against the rest of the rooster and you guys want to become equal to use longer UFW we you where already from day one you get nothing withouit a fight neither do we thats why we love

Mojo holds the mic in the air
**Crowd**UFW UFW UFW UFW UFW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:05 pm

::: A mighty Rebel Yell is heard, and giant Confederate Flag appears waving on the Titan Tron. Bubba Gump walks out onto the entrance ramp wearing his overalls and his RIOT! T-shirt, holding a microphone. :::

Gump: Now, now, now… Mojo Jojo, why’s you got to use such hateful words toward us like that? You, of all the other wrestlers in the UFW, should understand what it is we’s tryin to do here.

::: Gump beings walking down the ramp toward Mojo in the ring. :::

Gump continues talking while walking: Don’t ya remember why you even came to Bufords Bar in the first place? Remember how horrible Chasm and Pelin were treatin you at their... school? The disrespect they showed ya? It watn’t that long ago when ya were eager to train with me, cause you done knew I was fair and just. There wasn’t no barkin orders. No demands of you.

Gump walks around the ring slowly, Mojo Jojo watches him carefully from the center of the ring: Ya see, we here “Rebels” are here 'cause far too many of the rest of this here roster is basically terrorizing everyone else. What we’s tryin to do is establish a little order round here and settle this here very un-United Front.

Gump slides up into the ring with Mojo: So, let me ask ya this. Why would you be against us? Why defend something that has taken such advantage of you. Why not fight for a better Federation?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:21 am

"You was fair and just, you say, and you came here to establish little order, you say?! You want to train Mojo?"
Voice came from the crowd while Pelin was slowly approaching to the ring
"You poured booze into him till he passed out. You made him alcoholic in the worst meaning of the word. You tried to drown him into oblivion. Is that order you were talking about? In all your justness and fairness you made Mojo just drunk, and fairly successfully interfere in his match with Chasm when latter tried to wake him up from his drunken stupor."
Pelin stops in front of the ring watching Gump intensely
"I am sorry for your bar, cause I thought it was good addon for our building, but price of good kids life was too steep to allow you to work that way.
Want to play rebel? Play, but do not forget that it is always easier to condemn and destroy, than to build something good.
Want to make some quality changes here? Well do that. Instead of blabbering and making jugs of that grease cleaner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:35 am

Mojo was walking to tthe ropes where pelin stood carefully looks to gump
Pelin we all want to make something and ofcourse it is easer to condemn and destroya career but a UFW and even in HKH we try to make a fithing career in pro wrestling
Mojo turns to the ropes looking right to gump
You want to make order around this place but how do you want to do that by beating every one that is against you now you won't have much enemy but neither much alley's because there are lots of enemy's fighting
The titon screens show Temperdjoker hitting I zombie in the face
that is just a little example of the hate that flows to UFW but when it end there is some orde because either I zombie is going to lose or the Joker does and then you have a top dog who goes up the ranking and that how you keep order
The titon screens show Mr massivo and Bal0 hitting 4-Down with clothesline's
And when you let them stop fighting they all want to have a title and the fight will continue so if you really want some order just fight your own way trough every challenger not try to make alley's with each and every one
Mojo walks in the center of the ring
You see the point fighting is in our blood and always will be so here at UFW there will never be complete order
Mojo climbs in the turnbuckle and raise his hands yelling UFW UFW
**crowd**UFW UFW UFW UFW UFW UFW UFW

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:36 am

::: Gump’s face immediately fills with anger at Pelin’s words. :::

Gump: *I* poured booze into Mojo? *I*!?! I’s did no such cotton pickin thing! I’s here believe in free will. Mojo made the choice to drink, more than likely as a result of you and your “school’s” militaristic training methods. Constantly telling him what he can and cannot do. Conformin to your singled minded idea of what makes a good wrestler is not the only way. This here is America, buddy, and we’s done let people decide freely how they’s wanna go and get trained.

Gump points his finger at Pelin’s chest: It’s cause people like you that drive people like us to do the things we do. Things got to get changed, and we are here to do the changin.

Gump turns to Mojo: You’ve done heard me. Like I’s said, there’s a different way. Make your choice.

Gump turns back to Pelin and the anger rises in his face again: Change is a commin. I hope you come around to seein the light.

::: At that, Gump leaps over the turnbuckle and makes his way up the entrance ramp. :::

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:08 pm

Pelin tuned to Mojo with confused look on his face. He mumbled Gump's words
It’s cause people like you that drive people like us to do the things we do.
"If he thinks he is doing right thing, as he says, is he saying that I am the one who sets him on right way? Cause if that is true, than he thinks I am doing right thing too, and he hates me for it.
Weird. Seems like I should take few drinks to understand this logic."

Pelin waved his hand and started to walk through crowd towards exit
"Anyway, if I see light on the end of the tunnel, I'll go in the opposite direction."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:21 am

Why would i join a group thay calls them self Rioters if they don't even know what that mean because the best riot of you life you will see right here right now
The arena turn black and fireworks come from off the stage till the arena turns normale again
**george daniels**What is going to happen are we going to see a riot
Then 14 midgets come from underneath the ring with dirt back un there back running around the arena
**Johnny Devil**Midgets Midgets there are funnybonesSA his midgets
The first 3 are trowing dirt in the crowd who are screaming to stop
**Crowd**STOPPPPPPPP STOPPPPPPPPPP
4 other midgets are making a dirty mess out of the ring
**george daniels**Tis ain't a riot there just makking a big mess in front of us
2 Midgets are seeking up on Johnny Devil and from close range trowing some dirt right in his face
**Johnny Devil**Don't hit me i was supporting you guys ..traitors..
And other 3 trows dirt over the ramp while the last last to make a mess of the titon screen
Even i made the biggest Riot in history i still don't want this to happend anymore
Mojo drops the mic and looks on the mess there is all around him and starts to smile
**george daniels**i think Mojo made it pretty clear he won't join Riot
**Johnny Devil**And that suppose to be a good thing look at the mess the guy is a genius when it comes to Riots

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:18 pm

Rey Rey is seen chasing the midgets

"hey you midgets get over here."

Rey Rey enters the ring and is shocked to see Mojo

"You think this is funny don't you? Making funnybone's midgets make a mess knowing I have to clean it up. Well I only have one thing to say about that."

Rey Rey leaps towards Mojo hitting him with two hits executing a Hardcore Taking out the trash

Rey Rey leaves the ring and walks away

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down