United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing back a response...

Go down

Bringing back a response... Empty Bringing back a response...

Post by Guest Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:04 pm

Raul Stevens comes back to the GM's office, his pants slightly dirty and his dirty suit coat draped over his left arm. His white shirt has a few smudges on it, but his tie is still tied tight and Raul adjusts it slightly with his right hand.

The secretary quickly admits him to Mrs. Winslow's office, where Raul apologizes for his appearance and updates her on his meeting with Bubba Bump and Bubba's reply to her message.

Raul finishes his update by saying:

It appears that RIOT is currently unwilling to negotiate, which means that my work is temporarily on hold. I know you aren't asking for suggestions, but if you want this issue settled, I think you need to do something to bring them to the table. In my opinion, there's the carrot method, and the stick method. You either offer something they can't refuse on condition of them entering mediation - something like a rematch for a lost title, or you use the stick - taking something away that they can't live without.

Back to top Go down