United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Raul comes back inside...

Go down

After Raul comes back inside... Empty After Raul comes back inside...

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:50 pm

After Raul has answered as many questions for the police as possible, and has had some of the lawyers he used to work with begin to handle some of the insurance agents and others, Raul went back to his locker room, showered, and changed into a black three piece suit, with a white shirt, silver and black tie, and black wing tips. He heads to Mrs. Winslow's office.

The hallways are filled with wrestlers having angry discussions about the announcement Brandon made at the pay-per-view, and as Raul works his way through the crowd, he found himself struggling to not become emotional.

As Raul walks into the GM's office, he notices that several other wrestlers are already talking over each other in Mrs. Winslow's office. Raul looks at the secretary and shrugs his shoulders sympathetically, knowing that the ringing phones and invasion of wrestlers is going to make her day incredibly difficult.

Raul waits for a break in the phone calls, and says quietly:

Will you let Mrs. Winslow know that I'm here? I'd like to speak with her when she has a chance.

Raul sits down in a chair, and listens to the yelling coming from the office and the constant noise in the hallway. He feels a throbbing starting in his forehead and gently massages his temples.

This is going to be a long day he mutters to himself as he shakes his head in disbelief.

Back to top Go down

After Raul comes back inside... Empty Re: After Raul comes back inside...

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:49 pm

Aaron O'Shea walks into the office wearing jeans and a raging rebels t-shirt and sits next to Raul.
Woah thats a big crowd, maybe I should come back some other time, by the way good match and I hope we'll see eachother next season after the draft, yikes Winslow must have migraines.
Aaron walks back out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:31 pm

Power House stops Aaron as soon as he walked out

Power House: Ei Aaron! Just came out from the hospital... got myself checked you know.. I almost got eaten by Zombie, Sodomized by Bakla, got locked in a cage aginst Zombie again and almost burned by Azagoth and fought for an hour against Dank Buddha. All in 4 straight weeks. Whew... anyways... you heard anything new about this draft?

And what does Boy Bakla have in store for us after that PPV???

Power House takes a look inside and wolf-whistled

Power House: Ei. Raul, what's up man? Last in line? Tsk! Guess I'll come around later...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:05 pm

Raul looks up at Powerhouse and nods a hello.

Raul: Congratulations on your title defenses - those matches have been fun to watch. Not sure how long this line will take. There sure is a lot of yelling coming from behind those doors.

Raul stands up and stretches a little.

Raul: So what are your thoughts on the draft? If the roster gets split 50/50, some people are going to end up going to the RIOT brand show that haven't been part of RIOT before. What are you guys going to do if one of you gets drafted?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:31 pm

Well theres nothing we can do now and the board are persistent and I have no problem going to the RIOT! brand but I will never agree with it, as for bakla I think we're just keeping to the pariah way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:05 pm

Power House: I dunno Raul, but this I gotta say. Your dad will be proud of the way you handled this Riot! business. You calmed Riot! just enough for the board to realize that they may still be used here in our fed. Too bad, Riot! didn't recognize how big they could have been if they just stuck to fighting. Hence, we somehow gave them what they wanted. Their own show, but really the way i see, that is just a name. UFW's win over Riot! during the PPV disbanded them forever. And now they'll be forced to work with the same guys they hated to begin with. Think about Chriso or Azagoth being drafted to the show where Gump is. I don't think Buford will create another bar if that happens.

Power House laughed hard but stops on a sudden pain in his ribs

Power House: Ack! Still hurts... Anyways, I'm only here to make sure that whichever show I get on. I bring the belt with me. You've got to agree I went through quite a lot to hold the belt. And I won't let go of it that easily. I just wish it ain't exclusive to just one show, then end up with me being drafted to a different one. Maybe you can "mediate" that for me Mr. Stevens. After all you're a mediator right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:39 am

the discussions among the various wrestlers present screech to a halt as eunice winslow enters the room. gesturing to everyone to lower their voices, the old woman begins to speak.

"you're all probably wondering what's going to happen now and where will you go. brandon pierce has made it very clear that this isn't a case of ufw giving in to riot. not when ufw spent a lot of money buying the name and trademarks of riot to use....any way ufw sees fit."

she throws a glance at several riot wrestlers present, though her voice and gestures remain calm and evenhanded.

"one thing i need to clarify is that i can facilitate your inquiries to brandon and the ufw board, but i'm not in a position to decide on the specifics of this split nor on who goes where. everything is in the hands of the ufw board of directors."

"what i can tell you is that the terms of your current contract will be honored regardless of which show you go to."

"if you have any questions, feel free to ask them now. i will answer as best as i can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:45 pm

Ok so we ain't gettin a shot at the tt titles here so will there be different titles for both shows or just one set because I have been waitin long enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:08 am

the old woman responds.

"there will be championships for contention on both shows. the united heavyweight champion and the united tag team champions will be able to compete on both shows. i am not sure about the status of the united middleweight and united international champions, but both will certainly be able to compete on at least one of the shows."

"while this situation is certainly going to be an uncertain one, it is also a time of great opportunity. it is a time when you can step up and get yourself noticed, regardless of which show you will end up in. if you are just going to sit on your behind and whine about waiting long enough, then someone else hungrier than you is going to swoop in and nudge you aside. that will not change regardless of which show you end up in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:15 am

Raul looks with concern at Mrs. Winslow -

Actually - I am really not concerned with which show I wind up on or the details or what happens. I'm sure either show will have people I like working with on it. I'm more concerned about you, Mrs. Winslow. You doing ok with all this? It's crazy around here.

Some of the other wrestlers hoot and jeer at Raul for showing concern. Raul shushes them and then continues.

Seriously - no one's going to accuse you of being easy to get a long with, but you worked hard to do what you thought was right. Are you going to land on your feet coming out of this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:59 am

Power House wolf-whistled so loud some wrestlers started laughing. But they stopped after a serious glare from Raul and the GM

Power House: Oh C'mon! Chillax man! Didn't know you were into uhmmm ... the ... anyways, I haven't seen the GM blush ever since I was here. You guys can take a joke right. Anyways... our dear GM has answered my question already like she always does. So I'm outta here.

By the way, whichever show I get on. It was nice having worked with everyone here. But this is only the beginning and more milestones to come for all of us. See you around guys!!!

Power House walks out of the room smiling and bumps fists with O'shea and Raul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:28 pm

the old woman appears amused at the reactions paul stevens was receiving from the other wrestlers.

"you assume too much, power house. perhaps dank buddha hit you on the head harder than any of us have realized."

"as for me, i will continue to handle the day-to-day at ufw as general manager. the board of directors have decided that riot will get its own manager. i am not going anywhere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:34 pm

Raul shakes his head at the continued snickers comign from some of the other wrestlers.

That's good to hear, Mrs. Winslow. Well - I better get going. Thanksgiving day tomorrow, and I'm going to head back home over the season break and check in with my family. I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:02 pm

Yeah me too with the break my family is coming over from Ireland so I got a big day for them all, see ya later everyone, and have a good day Ms. Winslow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down