United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raul follows up...

Go down

Raul follows up... Empty Raul follows up...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:29 pm

Raul returns to the GM's office. He's wearing a gray wool suit with very faint plaid pattern. He's got a white shirt on with a silver and black diagonal striped tie underneath. He's wearing black wing-tip shoes, polished immaculately, and - as always - smells faintly of Calvin Klein cologne. The faint traces of marker that had remained on his face after the midgets attack are completely gone.He steps in front of the door, and out of habit reaches to straighten his tie with his right hand - when he realizes there is no door.

He knocks on the door frame and says:

Mrs. Winslow, sorry to interrupt. I promise I won't take much of your time. I was thinking about the outfit you were wearing yesterday, and as I was out today came across a pair of glasses I think would go perfect with it. I picked up the frames for you, and left an amount of money on deposit at the store that should cover the cost of filling them with your prescription lenses.

Raul hands the lenses to Mrs. Winslow.

Raul follows up... D_4496

I also wanted to see if you've had time to consider my previous offer.

I have been visiting with most of the parties with differing interests and have made them offers to serve as a mediator. Right now they are guarded - and most of them seem to feel that I need to prove myself to them. I'd love some assistance in that area.

I think that I need a match. Can you help me with that?

Back to top Go down

Raul follows up... Empty Re: Raul follows up...

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:53 pm

the general manager is surprised to receive a new pair of glasses.

"this is....very considerate of you, mr. stevens."

she inspects the eyeglass frames. they look good, indeed.

"i am not very surprised to hear the roster being skeptical about what you have to say. negotiating some sort of compromise is something a lot of these people don't want to hear. and quite frankly, i myself am reluctant to offer concessions to employees who have decided to support a dead company, instead of the one enabling them to pay their bills."

she eyes raul stevens thoughtfully.

"all right, i'll take you up on your offer. when you have the time...."

her voice trails off. instead, she motions raul to come closer, her forefinger on her lips telling raul to not say a word.

puzzled, stevens leans closer towards the old lady.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:04 pm

The two of them converse quietly for several moments, with Raul at times agreeing, and at other times disagreeing with Mrs. Winslow. They finally seem to reach an agreement, and Raul leans away.

You wont be disappointed.

As Raul gets ready to leave, he suddenly remembers one more order of business.

Mrs. Winslow, I'd like to purchase a block of tickets for the kids and their mentors in the local Big Brother/Big Sister program. I've checked with the ticket office, and reserved this block of tickets, and made a check out for the whole amount. I've also included some extra so we could provide T-shirts or hats to each person. Mine haven't been made up yet, but I thought that perhaps it would soothe some hurt feelings if you provided some matching funds and gave t-shirts from people in each of the various factions. I'd appreciate it if you'd choose some of the popular wrestlers from each group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down