United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raul responds...

Go down

Raul responds... Empty Raul responds...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:27 am

Raul Stevens walks into Mrs Winslow's office after seeing the posted announcement.

He tries to look Mrs. Winslow in the face, but he keeps remembering the hideous picture of her feet that were projected on the jumbotron at the last match, and his eyes keep drifting down toward her feet. He's finding it hard to believe that anything as horrible as those feet could really exist, and wonders if Bakla was having them on.

Mrs. Winslow's feet happen to be in a pair of shoes - but every time her feet move Raul looks back toward her feet to see if the shoes are still on.

Finally, Raul gathers himself and says:

Mrs. Winslow, I er.... I um.... I... That is, if you still need some people to participate in the battle royale, I'd love to stick my feet - er - throw my hat in the ring to participate.

Back to top Go down

Raul responds... Empty Re: Raul responds...

Post by Guest Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:15 pm

The door to the office suddenly flies open and Jamal Fatz enormous frame fills the doorway. He plants his cane on the ground and steps inside. Glance to his right he sees Raul, and smiles.

Fatz: Yo Dawg! Looks like we da firs' one's here?

Jamal holds up his fist and gives Raul a fist bump. Then turns and points his cane towards Mrs. Winslow, still grinning ear to ear.

Fatz: Made sho' to make it on time dis go 'round, mam. I'd like to sign up fo' da Battle Royale.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:57 am

Pelin just came to the Mrs Winslow's door when he get a look on the scene
Ms Winslow was hiding her feet, Raul was looking at the floor red in his face, and Jamal was pointing his cane at the GM.
"Excuse me! I did not want to interrupt your talk, just to ask if it will be appropriate for me to enroll in the Battle Royale, but I'll come another time."
He turn back still shaking his head and while passing by few fellow wrestlers he mumbled for himself
This did not look well. If I did not know them better, I will think that they just made bet about who will massage her feet. I know that people like to raise their bets for matches but that ... I just hope I am wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:16 am

Raul hears Pelin mumbling as he leaves, but only manages to hear a few words. What he does hear shocks him, and he looks at Jamal. Raul leans over and whispers to Jamal:

Hey - I'm not sure, but I think that Pelin just said something about how he better massage her feet and betting that he'd be a match...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:00 pm

a commotion by the door gets the attention of those present.

"she's got a meeting right now. we can--"

"that be awright. i won'be long."

the sad man steps into the office, pausing to find jamal fatz, raul stevens and gorky pelin already there. his eyes briefly narrow as he looks at three of the men who competed against him at that fateful championship scramble match.

"and what can i do for you today, mr sad man?" asks the general manager.

the sad man speaks.

"chriso. in a rematch. fer the belt i was wearin' when i walked inta that match."

the old woman's expression is neutral as she responds.

"of course, sad man. we can make arrangements for this. perhaps for the big pay per view at the end of the season."

the sad man shakes his head.

"i ain't waitin' till the christmas t'get me rematch."

"actually, yes you will be waiting till about that time for your rematch. at least," counters the old woman, emphasizing her last two words.

the sad man frowns.

"you be comfy havin' that freak be ufw champ? wha'you think them board o'directors be sayin' 'bout this?"

"they're respecting the outcome of the match," mrs winslow answers, an edge in her voice. "you will have your rematch sad man. then again, joker still has a guaranteed rematch he hasn't used yet. so who knows, you won't have to worry about chriso being united heavyweight champion if joker gets to him first."

the sad man's expression darkens. he slowly backtracks out of the office.

"i gots a rematch in me name. i be waitin' till christmas then."

he turns and leaves, briefly cussing at the other wrestlers present for nearly bumping into him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:23 pm

the old woman glares daggers at the departing sad man, before slowly refocusing her attention on the others present.

"i'll approve your application to join the battle royale. all of you. i'll send out the full list of applicants once i can confirm who will be taking part in it."

just then her phone rings.

"excuse me," she mutters as she takes the call.

"yes, this is she. yes, he is."

it is then that her expression visibly changes.

"i see."

a long pause passes before she continues.

"you sure? i see. thank you."

she hangs up, appearing quite troubled.

"i'm afraid i'll have to conclude our meeting today, gentlemen. something's come up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down