United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raul delivers some paperwork...

Go down

Raul delivers some paperwork... Empty Raul delivers some paperwork...

Post by Guest Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:41 pm

Raul enters the GM's office, and waits for the secretary to admit him to the GM's office.

Instead of the normal confidence seen in his posture, Raul is obviously nervous. His hand keeps reaching for his inside coat pocket, where the sheaf of papers are stored.

As he waits, he's unable to sit still, and starts pacing back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Raul delivers some paperwork... Empty Re: Raul delivers some paperwork...

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:25 pm

Raul nervously looks to the secretary - Do you think Mrs. Winslow will be much longer?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:32 pm

"well, the appointment before you is still going on. i can't really tell you how much more time it'll--"

the secretary is interrupted as the general manager's door opens. robert conrey emerges, briefly glancing at raul before leaving.

mrs winslow peers out from the door.

"please come in," the old woman tells raul stevens.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:14 pm

Just as Raul is about to enter, Dank Buddha storms by him, and Raul waits once again in the secretaries office. Raul looks to the secretary, who shrugs apologetically, and Raul once again paces until Dank Buddha finally finishes his meeting. After waiting a few moments, Raul jots a quick note and asks if the secretary would deliver it for him while he waits to be admitted.

Several moments later, Dank Buddha exits, Raul enters quickly, to preempt anyone else from jumping into the meeting, and he closes the door behind him.

Mrs. Winslow, I have to say that I'm sorry to realize that it appears that you were right about RIOT being unwilling to negotiate. I'm sorry, because it has made it necessary for me to deliver these papers to you.

Raul reaches into his pocket and withdraws the sheaf of legal appearing papers that had been carefully folded and placed into his suit coat pocket earlier.

As Mrs. Winslow takes the papers and unfolds them, the top few lines are visible briefly to Raul Stevens - words that he knows will have a large impact on future of United Front Wrestling. The letter is dated before Raul entered the fed, evidence that this letter was written long before the current events have unfolded, and the top lines read:

Mrs. Winslow:

The fact that you are reading this letter means that my chosen agent, Raul Stevens, has determined that his efforts at reconciliation have failed, and that he deems matters irreparable in their current state without further outside intervention.

Therefore, it has been deemed necessary that...

As Raul recites the rest of the letter in his head, he waits for Mrs. Winslow to read it and process the letter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:30 am

raul stevens could see that the general manager was troubled by what he had to say.

what she planned to do next.....he hoped she would not take it out on him. she seems to be reasonable. still....

the old woman thanked raul for passing along his message, and pretty much concluded her business with him.

she took a deep breath as mr stevens leaves the room, her mind rerunning everything that has been said, and all the possible scenarios that can come out of it.

she felt a headache coming.

the old woman calls her secretary.

"i want you to tell chriso that he has a match this weekend. he will be wrestling robert conrey. yes, he gets his chance to get even with conrey. and chriso best make sure that he does get even with him."

mrs winslow ends her call, wondering what else can be done to fix things.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down