United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avric's Letter

Go down

Avric's Letter Empty Avric's Letter

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:38 pm

As the two doors leading outside to the parking lot burst open, a cold chill is forced to make it's way to the insides of the arena. All throughout the area this coolness would engulf any individual within it's grasp. Be it from the outdoors, or the man who opened the doors, that question remains unknown. Slowly he would bring one foot forward, not placing it down, the sole of his boot hovers, waiting to be placed inside. Finally, it makes contact with the ground and all the lights begin to dim just before flickering, and finally going off. All in the area becomes pitch black where nothing can be seen besides the man himself. Not due to something on him glowing, or because of bright clothing but due to the darkness laid upon himself. The cloak on his body goes beyond that of darkness, holding a shade deeper then even the night skies. At this point, everything seemed to freeze. Not a single sound could be heard, nothing would move besides the cloaked man, making his way to wherever he wished.

Finally reaching his destination, it seemed that no one has yet decided to move yet, all trapped by the energy emanating from him His current location would be that of the GM's office, digging his hand within his pocket, he would pull out a note before tossing it onto the GM's desk. Upon it, it would read:

It has been nearly 8 years that I have been going through different federations, and even before I had my match I knew this would be the place that could finally bring me what is known as a 'loss'. My record now stands at 44-1, and I couldn't be more pleased. Anyways, I heard that a well known TagTeam is in these parts, and I wish to find out how good they really are. Be it just me against them both, or me and another guy, I care not. Just give me a match against them or I will have to make it myself, which that kind of match is one that no man would want. It isn't exactly good for business when your men no longer walk to the realm of the living.

Oh, by the way, thanks for hiring me.

Avric.

Avric would now open his eyes as an icy blue color would be revealed, glowing within the opaque expanse. They were like diamonds placed against a black canvas while they scanned the area. Looking up, the lights began to flicker once more, each time the would go on, his face would be revealed for but a second, as the darkness would return, hiding his presence. As the last flicker occurred, he would be no more. The lights would now remain on as everyone once again felt free to move, while the location of Avric was left unknown, but wherever he is, he is waiting to hear the answer to his plea.

Back to top Go down

Avric's Letter Empty Re: Avric's Letter

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:55 pm

Boy Bakla stared upon the unnatural letter before it, just holding it in its hands gave Bakla chills...

Boy Bakla: "Well this Arvic guy seems verrry interesting, creepy but interesting... I wonder how he looks underneath that hood... Mmmm...."

Bakla presses the intercom button and summons an intern... A scrawny wimpy kid enters the room...

Boy Bakla: "Look for Arvic and tell him I want to talk to him..."

The intern rushes out unaware of how dangerous his mundane mission really is...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:17 pm

The scrawny intern could hear his footsteps echo endlessly as he rushes down the long hall. As he is half way across, the lights begin to flicker. A man in a black cloak could be seen each time the lights would go on, and he would vanish upon them going off. Each time they came back, his location would be shifted to the other end of the hall, and much closer before he would stand directly in front of the intern.

With a raspy, worried voice, the intern would speak as he watches the hand of this demonic individual rise up before grasping at his throat,
“Are.. are you Avric?” With a tilt of his head, the cloaked man would speak back in an emotionless tone, “Why yes, I am.” The interns feet would leave the ground as Avric's hand would rise up, holding the individual above his head. “The GM, he wishes to speak with you.” Avric would gain a grin, though due to his hood, his face would remain hidden, “Is that so?”

All the lights would go off, and nothing could be heard any longer as the interns screams rises above everything else. It would last 10 seconds before ending. As the lights return, nothing but a pile of blood would remain at where they once stood.

It would take no more then a few minutes for the flickering lights to make their way to the GM's office once more. It would be a sign of the diminishing distance of the office and Avric. The pace of the lights would gradually slow down, before coming to a halt, and remaining off. Before the desk, a presence could be sensed. Then suddenly, two icy blue lights would appear, revealing his arrival. The eyes of Avric would be looking down towards the GM before the demonic tone that would be Avric's voice would ring and echo through the room. Short and blunt, he would get his point across with two words “You called?” His eyes would remain fixated, refusing to look anywhere else as he anticipated the results of his letter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Bakla looked upp at the hooded man and smiles...

Boy Bakla: "Ah yes... Come have a seat... First of all welcome to Riot! Wrestling... I was impressed in your debut match. Even though you lost you did hold your ground against Sad... I read your letter and it looks like an interesting proposal... But what if I offer you another deal instead... Next Tuesday you will fight three men of my choosing... Not all at once but one after another... If you win all three matches... I can promise you a title shot at the PPV for the UFW United Heavyweight Championship title... So what do you say?"

Bakla looks up at Arvic waiting for an answer...

Last edited by Boy Bakla on Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:32 pm

Slowly Avric would close his eyes, rendering him invisible in the darkness with the icy blue glow gone. Within a few seconds the lights would go back on, and he once again was no where to be found. The cold presence could still be felt in the room however, and after a short while his demonic voice could be heard, "The TagTeam titles did sound fun, but very well, whatever gives me action."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:35 pm

Bakla hears the disappointment in Avric's voice...

Boy Bakla: "Well if you can find a good tag partner, what's stopping you from not only getting a tag title shot and a singles title shot? Find a tag partner then and I will see what I can do to get you a tag title shot..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down