United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter for Power

Go down

Letter for Power Empty Letter for Power

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:23 am

The camera opens with a mailman in the parking lot. He has his bag over his shoulder, and an envelope in his right hand. He goes up to a technician.

Mailman: Excuse me? Have you seen a ... (Looks down at the envelope) .. Mr Powerhouse?

Technician: Yeah i think he's inside.

Mailman: Thanks.

The mailman walks towards to the locker rooms.

Back to top Go down

Letter for Power Empty Re: Letter for Power

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 am

the mailman enters the locker room and see's funnybone arm wrestling with a couple of midgets

Mailman: Excuse me? Have you seen a ... (Looks down at the envelope) .. Mr Powerhouse?

Funnybone: Yeah he left to his car... in the parking lot.

Mailman: Thanks.

The mailman walks back towards the parking lot. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:42 pm

mailman walks into Aaron O'Shea on his way in from the carpark.

Mailman: So, do you know where Mr. Powerhouse is?

Aaron: Yeah, see that big guy? That's the one. So any mail for me?

Mailman: Nope just a credit card bill for HAVOC, that's it.

Aaron: Ha ok then. See ya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:07 am

Mailman: Sir Jay... I've got a letter here for you...

Power House: I'd appreciate it if you won't call me by my first name... I've got a gimmick to uphold you know... Who this from?

Mailman: Don't know sir...I was just asked to deliver it to you... He said his name was Bob

PH: Oh! I see.. thought his name was Jake Long... let me have it

takes the envelope and tears it open

PH: Stupid Dragon... it would have been easier to send letters of apology trhough email rather than snail mail...

walks towards entrance and reads letter

PH: BEHIND YOU!!! What the....

turns around and suddenly gets knocked out cold

CAMERAS ZOOM OUT TO SHOW....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:45 am

Funnybone looking sheepish as he sees that he threw a midget to hard and he knocked powerhouse out.

"oops, come fellas lets get out of here" he shouts while sprinting away with the midgets struggling to keep up.

"remember if anybody ask's you guys what happened deny! deny! deny! or say that you saw bobthedragon walking around with a rock in his hand near the scene of the accident"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 7:47 am

we find ourselves up close to eunice winslow, her eyes squinting as she studies the image in front of her desktop monitor. a scroll of her mouse's clickwheel zooms the image on her screen closer.

"google maps is great. i can clearly see that young man lying facedown in the parking lot....all the way from a satellite no less."

a few clicks, and the map changes on her screen to shades of green and brown.

"i see chasm is spending time in the woods again."

*end cutscene*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:17 am

The Destructornator is sitting on his laptop with his newly won AWE Heavyweight championship beside him, coke can on the other and listening to "Faint"

Ahhh I love this new google map x-ray vision!
I can see eunice looking at Chasm in the woods

OH NO NOW SHE CAN SEE ME SPYING ON HER

Logs off

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:24 am

"PSSSST destructornator, over here under the car"

"is powerhouse ok?, and can we come out now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:14 pm

BOOM! A loud bang can be suddenly heard. Cars windows all blow up and part of the parking lot can be seen on fire...

PH: HEHEHEHEEEEEHEHEEEEE WAHAHAHAHAHAHA since I don't know who hit me... I guess every one is a suspect then

CAMERAS zoom out to show the entire building in uproar as several cars, trucks, equipment and stuff blow up one by one

PH: Aw! Too bad... godd thinkg it says in my contract that everything I break while in gimmick will be paid for by UFWs insurance adjusters...

People starts to exit the building one by one and sirens can be heard from a distance

PH: Guess there's nothing left to do here but go home... I've got to confront Bob about the letter some other time... Mailman said letter was from him anyways... Man! My head hurts! I feel like I got hit by a midget or something....

Power House walks out and goes home

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:42 pm

"RUN OH! SH*T RUN" Funnybone shouts as flying debri rains down around the car they are hiding under.

"oops after seeing powerhouse pissed I recon we better off making friends with him" Funnybone tells his midget posse from the bar across the road.

"hey a couple of you go find out more about him" Funnybone tells a couple of drunken midgets....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down