United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter for GM

Go down

Letter for GM Empty Letter for GM

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:08 pm

Pelin was watching as wrestlers are rushing into the Ms. Winslow's office to enroll in the scramble. Funny, he thinks for himself, throw in possibility that they can win a belt and most of the people will camp in front of the manager’s office. Wander if they will be as prudent to enroll ordinary matches too.
He borrowed a pen and the paper from Ms. Winslow's secretary and write down
„Dear Ms. Winslow,
I will like to enroll to the scramble too if that is at your convenience.
If not, I will use first opportunity after to compete for the belt again.
I was one of the first belt wearers in the UFW, and since now is new beginning
I will like to take that role again.
Sincerely yours
Gorky Pelin“

When he finished his letter he gave it to the Ms. Winslow's secretary together with a brief kiss.
„Thank you my princess, see you later tonight. Do not be late for dinner.“
As he entered the elevator, secretary still blushing went to deliver letter to the GM of UFW

Back to top Go down

Letter for GM Empty Re: Letter for GM

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:23 pm

it was a few hours later that eunice winslow was able to find time to read gorky pelin's letter.

"hmm....should be good to see how he does in this match," she tells herself as she signs pelin to the match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:56 pm

MS.WISLOW
"As i was walking backstage i heard that almost everybody has a match in the next show ,so i don't want to be left outside of the picture cuz i wanna prove to you that i am worthy of tis fed. and someday maybe even got a shot at a title......so please give me a match in the next show"

when he finished the letter he said to ms. wislow secretary :"If this letter doesn't get in the gm's hands your friend will tap out"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:38 pm

(OOC)- start your own topic for a letter to the gm because this was ade two weeks ago

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down