United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOG Visits the GM's Office

Go down

GOG Visits the GM's Office Empty GOG Visits the GM's Office

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:33 am

:::War and Supreme Knight are walking down the hall with the Tag Belts around their waists. They are on their way to GM Bakla's office.:::

War: You sure we're going the right direction to this man's office?

Supreme Knight: Trust me. Look around you. What do you see?

War looking around with a bewildered look on his face: Flowers and things and...Do I hear The Village People?

Supreme Knight: Exactly! Now we have to go and see what the stipulations of our match next week against Mojo Buddha.

War: You sure you didn't ask for that match?

Supreme Knight: If I did, I would have had a number one contender's clause put in that bad boy for Mojo's World title, but for all we know, we could be walking right into a trap and I want to know if GM Bakla is giving us the shaft...

War shaking his head: Please don't say that or "screw us". Just not a good picture. Look, the only way to find out if our tag titles are on the line is to ask what's up. But I have a sneaky feeling that we're going to get news that Team Sheridan may be in the building.

Supreme Knight: True there. Get ready.

War: For what?

Supreme Knight knocks on the door and then pushes War in front of him: You're going in first!

Back to top Go down

GOG Visits the GM's Office Empty Re: GOG Visits the GM's Office

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:37 am

Bakla hears scuffling outside its office doors... Walking over, Bakla opened the door to the sight of Supreme Knight and War pushing each other trying to get the other to enter the office first...

Boy Bakla: "Hello boys... How was your vacation?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:00 am

Supreme Knight whispering out loud to War: Go ahead. Say something!

War looking back at Supreme Knight:
This was your idea! Why don't you say something?

Supreme Knight: Gods like me...

War: Aww drink a venti sized cup of Shut the f**k up! :::War looking back at Bakla::: That wasn't aimed at you. The trip was wonderful as you saw the eye candy we brought back with us. Anyway, there are rumors going around saying that Team Sheridan may be in the building next week. Any way you can confirm this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:10 am

Bakla nods at War...

Boy Bakla: "Well they can try and enter the building but I already have strict orders to the security not to let Team Sheridan in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:26 am

War: Thanks, boss. We know you're a busy man so we're going to let you get back to work.

:::War starts to walk out leaving Supreme Knight. Supreme grabs War's arm:::

Supreme Knight whispering: You didn't ask about the other question!

War: Why should we? Man, we got what we wanted! See that's why Egyptian gods died! Didn't know when to leave when the going is good! We can ask can ask about that later!

Supreme Knight:
You scared, man! Alright, I'll ask...

War: Good!

Supreme Knight: I will!

War: Go for it! I'm right here.

Supreme Knight: GM Bakla, in an effort to show how far superior we are than the UFW brand, we want to propose a stipulation for the tag match we have against Mojo Buddha. If Mojo Jojo gets pinned, the one that pins him gets a title shot at the Riot! World Championship in the near future. If either one of us gets pinned, they can wrestle us and Hearts of Gold in an 3 way elimination tag match for the tag belts. What do you say, boss?

War whispering: Well, this may not end well at all for us here!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:31 am

Bakla thinks about the stipulations that Supreme Knight proposes for a few seconds...

Boy Bakla: "Verrrrrrrryyy interesting... This could draw us some good numbers with the viewers... Allrighty then SK, you get your wish... I can already see ratings going through the roof..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:02 am

Supreme Knight with a huge smile on his face: Thanks again, GM Bakla. Already you've shown more competence than that windbag Winslow and Brandon put together. We shall be on our way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down