United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joker speaks to the boss.

Go down

Joker speaks to the boss. Empty Joker speaks to the boss.

Post by Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:18 pm

Joker walks into the bosses office with Michelle by his side. He takes a seat with her on the leather couch in the office. The Iron Man and TheRockAttitude are in their seats looking on. Joker looks over at the boss with distane in his eyes. The two men stare at each other and the tension in the room could be cut with a knife. After a minute of this all four men begin to laugh.

Joker: I like the nice touch boss. Telling Chriso that the winner of the match gets his choice of reward. That's a good one.

Brandon: I only did that knowing that he has no chance against a wrestler of your caliber. He will lose the match I'm sure and then have to live with the fact that he just can't beat you.

Joker: To bad I'm suspeneded right now or I would definetly love to ruin his day. He wants to bring this old stuff from another company here? Good old Chriso. Always predictable.

Brandon: Have you thought about what you want when you win the match?

Joker: Well. I've been thinking about it for awhile and I have to admit it was a hard choice. Michelle and I talked about it for awhile. You already repaid the favor you promised with this LMS match. But it's hard to imagine what I could actually get from a man with your wealth and power. The sky is the limit. But after alot of debating and talking to my beautiful partner here, I've decided what I want.

Brandon: And that would be?

I want Robert Conrey in that ring.

Everyone in the room looks on Joker in surprise except for Michelle. They all look at each other and then back at Joker.

Brandon: Are you sure about this? He is a little out of your league don't you think?

Joker and Michelle look at each other. Michelle sighs as Joker looks back at the boss with anger in his eyes.

Joker: You doubt me? You really believe I can't win a match against him? After everything I've done already, you really believe I could lose to him?

Brandon: That's not what I'm saying at all. Joker he is still in the tournament for the title. I won't allow anything to happen to my wrestlers while this tournament continues. After the tournament though is completely your decision.

Joker: That punk wants to call me out and question my methods? I won't tolerate anyone talking down to me. Like I told you when you hired me, everyone on this roster will respect me one way or another. Whether it be out of my ability in the ring or out of pure fear of the destruction I can cause. Robert over stepped his place by speaking about me the way he did. He needs to learn his lesson. I want Robert when this tournament is over. Pure and simple.

Brandon looks down at his desk and then looks back up at Joker.

Brandon: A deal is a deal. If you wein your match against Chriso then you will be given a shot at Robert the following friday in the main event. But if you lose, then you will not be given a second chance at this until I choose so. Is that understood?

Joker: No problem boss. All I needed to hear from you was an ok. Now lets talk about some other buisness I'm here to speak about.

All four men begin speaking in a low tone that cannot be heard by anyone else except for the ones in the office. As the scene fades out all the men are seen talking about what seems to be something serious.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Joker speaks to the boss. Empty Re: Joker speaks to the boss.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:41 pm

As Joker finishes the lights flicker and footsteps can be heared coming down the corridor.

Joker: Its Chriso!!!
He cant find me now.

Brandon points the the fire exit in the back.
Joker nods at Brandon and him and Michelle run out of it.
Just as Jokers foot dissappears from view, Chriso enters the office.
He looks over at Rock and Iron Man who both get up and walk to Brandons side.
He looks around and then to Brandon.

Chriso: He was here.....Wasnt he???....
He cant duck me forever....
Especially when next friday comes....
Which is why i am here.

Chriso draws from his pocket a quill and a piece of scroll.

About my prize....
Seeing him not answer a 10 count is good enough....
but then i thought....
why not take the thing i want the most from him....

Chriso slides the quill and scroll to Brandon

If.....
When i win....
The next show on Monday there will be a ceremony....
Where in the ring....
In front of all those fans....
He will take this pen and paper....
and sign his SOUL over to ME!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:57 pm

Brandon looks at Chriso with a weird look. He turns to theRock and Iron Man and then back to Chriso.

Brandon: Fine Chriso. I already granted Joker his so I will grant yours as well. I'm really surprised at what both of you have picked. I thought you would have done something else to one another, but no problem. If you win the match then I will let you have your ceremony. Is there anytihng else you wanted Chriso?

All three men stare at Chriso waiting for a response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:02 pm

Chriso looks at all three men.
He suddenly snaps his hand out grabbing rocks.
The smoke billows through the hands as Rock pulls back and looks down at his hand to see Chriso's Mark burnt into his hand.
He looks at Chriso.

It is my mark....
Whoever has it shall not come to harm from me....
It is my sign of peace between us Rock....
i have prepared to give you and Tom a chance in this place....
Dont do anything stupid and come after me.

Chriso snaps his head to the fire exit where Joker's head and eyes have been listening to the conversation.
Chriso's eyes roll into his head as he walks towards the fire exit.
Joker slams it in Chriso's face and runs off to his truck where Michelle is waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:08 pm

TheRockAttitude walks over to Chriso and pulls him to look at TheRockAttitude.

TheRockAttitude: What did you just say? You was going to give TheRock a chance here? TheRock hopes this comes off, he's not going out with a wierd sign on his hand. TheRock had a chance before you give him this mark, damn he had more of a chance than you! But TheRock knows he can't hurt you now or you'll send your little druids to come get TheRock, so TheRock will leave it at that for now. But if you ever hurt TheRock like that again he'll put you up against the whole UFW roster!

TheRockAttitude returns to sit in his chair.

TheRockAttitude: What are you waiting for? Go get him! TheRock doesn't like him anymore than you do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:13 pm

Chriso looks at Rock then back to the fire exit.

Fear can bring out speed....
He has long gone.

Chriso walks over to rock

That wont come out....
It is a burn mark....
It will only come out when you betray your word....
But then you have me to worry about....
Fine....
Set me up with the whole UFW roster Rock....
Do you think any of them WILL go up against me just because YOU say?....
Only Joker,Robert,Sad-man and Iron man here would dare take me on....
Not sure about you and Tommahawk....
Afetr Destiny....
I think you guys want to keep your distance!!!

Chriso walks over to the door and stops to see if anything else is said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:19 pm

TheRockAttitude spins around in his chair and stops facing Chriso.

TheRockAttitude:
Yeah, they will go up against you if TheRock tells them too. Because if not, their contracts go bye-bye and your face hits Joker's Chair! But right now, TheRock has to keep his word, so get your candy ass out of the GM's office before TheRock gets security to throw you out!

As TheRockAttitude says that, 5 druids step through the door.

TheRockAttitude: TheRock knows you five little druids can't do a thing to TheRock, but he can't be bothered with all this soul music crap today, so look at this and go get TheRock a coffee!

TheRockAttitude shows them the weird symbol on his hand, they look back at Chriso for instructions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:27 pm

The stare at the weird sign and now know better.
Chriso looks over his shoulder at Rock as the Druids leave.

They know their place....
Be sure you know YOURS!!!

With that said, Chriso walks out.
Once he leaves all lights in the corridor go out as he passes them.
The GM room is the only one left with light.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down