United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chasm speaks...

Go down

Chasm speaks... Empty Chasm speaks...

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:21 am

Chasm stepped into office... looking at Eunice for a moment..

"Hola Eunice... I booked a three o'clock appointment to speak with Brandon... Wanted to run a few things by him.... He also asked me to drop off a few reports on his latest finds in the farm circuit...."

Back to top Go down

Chasm speaks... Empty Re: Chasm speaks...

Post by Admin Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:25 am

Brandon walks out of his personnel restroom and sees Chasm.

Brandon: Ahh Chasm. Right on time. Come in and let me know what you've found.

Brandon walks over to his desk and sits down.
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 639
Registration date : 2008-02-16

https://unitedfrontwrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:32 pm

Chasm sat down in a chair across from Brandon...

"I checked out that kid down in Alabama... He's quick... but I think he's still too young... After his match he went running off to celebrate... granted that's probably not too serious a problem.. but still.. when someone can't be bothered to work the fans... or have the sense to go home and rest before moving onto the next circuit.... " Chasm shook his head..

"And the fact that it was a winning streak.. not some out of place victory to actually celebrate.." He sat forward for a minute..

"The guy in Vegas though... I liked... bring in a boxer... but put him in one of the lower farm shows.... gives him a chance to gain experience with the fed.... and let's you bring him in when you feel ready..." He scratched at his beard for a second..

"Finally.. I'd like to request that Mojo be put into the Battle Royale.. or at least be given the chance to qualify... he's really notched his skills up.. he's won a few singles matches.. and in the last tag team he held up against Rock and Hawk quite well.... He's starting to get a feel for the crowd...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:00 pm

Chasm wrote:"Finally.. I'd like to request that Mojo be put into the Battle Royale.. or at least be given the chance to qualify... he's really notched his skills up.. he's won a few singles matches.. and in the last tag team he held up against Rock and Hawk quite well.... He's starting to get a feel for the crowd...."

"i'm sorry, but mojo jojo already had his chance," says mrs. winslow, much to chasm's surprise.

"mojo jojo wrestled tyr ellis on june 9 for a spot in the battle royale. he lost."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down