United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyr's Proposition for Mojo and Chasm

Go down

Tyr's Proposition for Mojo and Chasm Empty Tyr's Proposition for Mojo and Chasm

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:04 pm

Tyr approaches Brandon's office noticing the door is slightly ajar.

*knock knock*
Tyr: Hey, it's Tyr, anyone home?

Back to top Go down

Tyr's Proposition for Mojo and Chasm Empty Re: Tyr's Proposition for Mojo and Chasm

Post by Guest Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 pm

mrs. winslow beckons the wrestler to come in.

"what can we do for you today, mr. ellis?" she asks, setting aside some paperwork. "please, have a seat."

Back to top Go down

Tyr's Proposition for Mojo and Chasm Empty Re: Tyr's Proposition for Mojo and Chasm

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:46 am

Tyr is pleased at the friendly welcome and takes a seat across the desk.

Tyr: Hello Mrs. Winslow, I interested in proposing a proposition to my adversaries Mojo and Chasm. Its quite a mouthful and I wanted to see Brandon's opinion of this, so I taken the liberty of putting it in writing.

Tyr hands Eunice the letter.

Tyr: As you can see, its a bit verbose, but feel free to look over it if you'd like.

The letter reads:
Dear Brandon,

I have tried to keep my composure in the matter at hand. I kept the fight with Mojo in the ring, as it should be. I beat him in a fair fight, and yet he continues to speak out against me. To make matters worse, his mentor or so, tried to usurp my right to the Battle Royal.

I completely respect that he is helping his cohort, but he's stepping on the toes of the little guys that have a hard enough time making a name for themselves. I know probably 50% of this federation does not have an active voice and you being the wise man you are, provided the Battle Royal to give everyone deserving a fair chance.

So to my proposal... if Chasm has that much faith in his Mojo, believe that he rightfully deserves as place in the Battle Royal, I put up this challenge. I'll fight Mojo again, for our rights to the Battle Royal. Him and me, one more time, winner gets a spot in the PPV. The catch, Chasm puts his money where his mouth is. If Mojo loses.... again... then Chasm also forfeits his right to challenge for the Battle Royal.

Basically:
I win, I go to the BR, both Mojo and Chasm are out.
I lose, Mojo gets the spot.

Last edited by Tyr Ellis on Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar mistakes =D)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:59 am

mrs. winslow goes over tyr ellis' written appeal.

"i was surprised to find chasm come here and petition that we include mojo jojo in the battle royale despite his failure to qualify, but are you sure you wish to give him a rematch? are you sure you want to jeopardize what would be a big opportunity for you to win a guaranteed title challenge?"

she looks at mr. ellis intently, studying him for his reaction.

"as for chasm....to my knowledge he has not petitioned for a qualifying match for himself, just jojo. brandon has the final call for qualifiers, and we will have the ninth and final qualifying match this coming friday. now, since chasm has not asked to be included in the battle royale qualifying matches, this may create a loophole in your petition, as chasm cannot forfeit a match he has not signed up for."

she returns ellis' letter to him.

"i'm returning this petition to you so that you may rework it, and perhaps offer chasm an alternative to forfeiting a match he has not applied to compete in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:07 am

Tyr: Well its good thing I checked in with you first...

Tyr happily takes back his letter.

Tyr: Guess I'll have to see some other way to even the score with those too. From what I've seen you are a very capable women and do a good job running this federation with Brandon. You have my gratitude and I'd be very thankful if you ever come across an idea to help me in this struggle with Chasm and Mojo. I know you've been in this business a long time, so I'd take any advice I can get. Thanks again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:10 am

"you're welcome" says mrs. winslow. "if you want to follow up on your petition, feel free to come back. or you can just go right to chasm and confront him about it," she adds with a shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down