United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PH re-visits Chasm right after PPV match

Go down

PH re-visits Chasm right after PPV match Empty PH re-visits Chasm right after PPV match

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:15 am

Chasm is watching a match in the monitor when heavy footsteps where heard behind him

Power House: Hey Chasm! My main man! It worked ... everything you taught me worked... I won... finally got my revenge against an opportunist capitalist!

Chasm: I know. I saw your match right here. That was great but still not good enough. I suggest you continue training under me and I'll take your raw talent to new heights

Power House: Wow.. great.. really thanks.. I guess. I appreciate it. You're areal hard man to please... you know that right??? Maybe if we win ourselves some tag team gold I may finally get your nod of approval. What do you think? Interested in entering the tag team race???

Back to top Go down

PH re-visits Chasm right after PPV match Empty Re: PH re-visits Chasm right after PPV match

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:27 am

Chasm looked up at Powerhouse after mentioning the tag titles...

"You're not happy enough with one belt around your waist.. you need the weight of another?..." he quirked a brow..

"If you think that's something you're willing to go after... I'm all for it.... But don't do it seeking approval from me... I'm proud of you.. I see a lot've potential in you... and so far you have yet to disappoint me... but I'm not your dad.. or your therapist.. I'll push you.. antagonize you... and eventually you'll hate me.... and someday you'll look back and realize... WHY I'm such a miserable jerk to my students.... When you've got nothing left in your tank and you're in a knock down, drag out fight for your life...." He was just about to say more when his head noticed what was happening on the Television..

"Spirits no..." he blinked... then whistled for Solomon, running out of the room..

"Lock up..." On the television screen was Chriso being lifted onto a stretcher...

Back to top Go down

PH re-visits Chasm right after PPV match Empty Re: PH re-visits Chasm right after PPV match

Post by Guest Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:28 am

Power House looks at the monitor and understands the horror on Chasm's face.

Power House: Go... they're gonna bring him to the nearest hospital I guess. Here take my car man. Solomon can be comfy in the back seat. I'll just take a shower and try to get there as well. Chriso may not know me, but I hate it that someone from Riot! did this. Man I hate those Riot! guys... and now that Gods of Greatness has the tag team gold, it gives us another reason to form a team. Here!

Power House threw the keys to Chasm as he heads to the showers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down