United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New tag partner?

Go down

New tag partner? Empty New tag partner?

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 2:31 pm

Pelin walks through the corridors towards Luna’s lair. Suddenly he was put in the tag with Luna, and he did not like sudden changes. Especially when everything smells like he will be used in ongoing feud.

When he was in front of the entrance, suddenly few wrestlers from Horde show up in front of him blocking his way.

“Move!”, Pelin said with stern and serious look in his eyes
”I am here to talk with Luna and you are interfering in my match preparations.”

Back to top Go down

New tag partner? Empty Re: New tag partner?

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 2:44 pm

As Luna saw Pelin come to see her..She then goes to him to greet him..

"Hey, if your only here to talk at least show some manners...Like excuse me or something polite..And what do you want to talk about?..is it about us being tags?...Look, I myself have no idea about this..I certainly didn't plan in giving you troubles..But if you're mad about something don't blame it on me or my comrades...You get?.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Pelin smiles
"I guessed that it was not you doing to make us a tag so suddenly. And I know that your comrades are not ones who make decisions too. In some other time I will be honored to be tag with you but now this smells funny, and what I do not like is when someone is using me. So that is why I am bit on the bad mood."

Still with a glint of smile in his eyes, his face become serious again
"So excuse my manners, milady, but do you have any idea how can this match be used against us, in the light of our Fridays matches? If I recall correctly, both of us have title matches then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 3:41 pm

"Hmmmm..you got a point there..guess it's best to show the best of us to prove we're Champion materials huh...And I think the management want us to get a little beaten so they might interfere, again...but rest assure, I'll have my comrades gather around the ring on our match for extra protection...Just in case of interference..Cause, as we all know...It's getting more and more every show..And I don't want too much interference in every matches cause it's too boring in the fans eyes..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 4:21 pm

"About interference I agree with you fully. Well if someone try to do something funny, rest assured that I will beat him sensel ... , I mean, bring him to his senses."
Pelin smiled, bowed and waved his hand towards ring
"But, if my lady have some time, I was feeling bold enough to presume that you would not mind ring practice, so I reserved ring for next two hours. I guess we can use some tag tuning."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2008 5:24 pm

"Sure!...Id be glad to and be honored of the opportunity of tagging with you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down