United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Knock

Go down

Final Knock Empty Final Knock

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:41 am

The Destructornator comes up to Brandon's office door and gives it a knock.
He then walks in seeing Brandon and Eunice talking, they both look at The Destructornator with astonishment, seeing the bag draped over his shoulder.

Mr Brandon, Mrs Eunice. I hae come to resign from the UFW. As much as it hurts me to say it, I have to go and help my friend in his own promotion back in Australia.
You can release, fire or do whatever you want, but this is my decision and I hope you will support me.
Brandon, the UFW will be bigger and better than any other federation on the face of the planet. And I hope to challenge your fed one day in ratings, and be just as succesful., So this is good bye

Back to top Go down

Final Knock Empty Re: Final Knock

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:16 am

the old woman serving as ufw's legal counsel nodded in response.

"it's good to have someone actually have the courtesy to personally tell us he is leaving, rather than us having to take a text message about it. where will this new venture be based in? sydney? adelaide? i hope what you have learned here will help you in your new venture."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:31 am

I am not entirely sure yet, I think Sydney. I actually think we will travel around Australia when we have finally settled.
And yes, I have learnt a lot being here and my skills have been improved enormously

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down