United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Knock *Knock

Go down

*Knock *Knock Empty *Knock *Knock

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:49 am

Raul Stevens stands at the GM's door, dressed in a charcoal suit with light gray pinstripes, a white shirt, and a gray and blue tie. He's wearing black wing-tip shoes, and his hair is combed neatly. he's freshly shaven and smells faintly like the latest Calvin Klein cologne.

He straightens his tie, makes sure his zipper is zipped, checks his breath, and knocks confidently on the GM's door.

Back to top Go down

*Knock *Knock Empty Re: *Knock *Knock

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:30 pm

the door opens. raul stevens finds himself face to face with an old woman. she clearly has something on her mind as she eyes him.

"i'm sorry, are you looking for me? i'm on my way to another part of the building," mrs winslow asks the newcomer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:39 pm

Raul Stevens eyes the woman's attire critically as if mentally assessing the style of her clothing. He nods so slightly it's almost unnoticeable to indicate that it meets his approval, and then says:

Don't let me interrupt. I just stopped by to introduce myself. I can walk with you to where you're going as you fill me in as to why you signed me and what you'd like for me to do here.

By the way, that color looks great on you. It really highlights your eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:46 pm

the old woman does a doubletake over his comment.

"oh, why thank you. you were signed because we have a need in our roster for new talent who are hungry and willing to take risks. from what our scouts say you fit the bill. we can continue this conversation later if you like. i need to speak to some people urgently, and it's something i need to address right away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:38 pm

No problem - I'll just give myself a tour and see if I can meet some of the guys.

Raul wanders around, and goes out to the ring to chat with Shadow_Warrior, and returns to the office to wait for the GM to come back, ready to ask her for a match with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:15 pm

"hey new guy!!" a midget calls out

"the boss lady says you must first prove your loyalty to the fed... by stealing all powerhouses weed and bring it to us.. so we can give it to her"

"oh and this is top secret so if anybody finds out you will be a jobber for life... chop chop be gone"

he!he! we might pull this off guys the midget whispers to the others while they look at Raul thinking about this request.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:56 pm

FunnyboneSA blocks and lifts his opponent
and makes him fall on the ground connecting with a HardCore Extreme Shellshock!!
FunnyboneSA is about to perform his taunt
FunnyboneSA Whistles And His Midget Posse Come Rushing Into The Ring Pilling On His Opponent Till He Cannot Be Seen Anymore executing The Disappearing Trick
FunnyboneSA jumps out of the ring and watches as his midget
posse comes rushing into the ring and pins Raul Stevens executing LEGENDARY Pawn'ed By The Little People!!

Referee starts counting...
FUNNYBONESA WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS RAUL STEVENS !!!!

now that you have met the midgets dont get them mad Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:15 pm

Bam-Bam enters the ring and throws the midgets off Raul
"Where did you come from Bam-Bam" Raul said
Bam-Bam says Told you I will have your back
"Did I give you permission to touch my midgets"
"Who died and made you king"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:51 pm

Hey bro.

I think we stepped into a war zone here - hope the GM comes back and lets me know what the heck is going on.

Those midgets dress like the munchkins from Wizard of oz...it's making my brain hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:00 am

[Ooc: Hehe, the midgets are causing havoc all over UFW... LOL!!! If you can survive the midgets, you'll do well here... :p]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:50 am

FunnyboneSA wrote:
posse comes rushing into the ring and pins Raul Stevens executing LEGENDARY Pawn'ed By The Little People!!

(ooc: your midgets pawned raul stevens?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:26 am

The Sad Man wrote:
FunnyboneSA wrote:

(ooc: your midgets pawned raul stevens?)

you betcha midgets pawn all Twisted Evil Smile

Pawn'ed By The Little People (level Cool
Damage: 166,6 - 259,14 Attack Bonus: 20
Pin Bonus: 1
Required Adrenaline: 780
Required Wrestler Status: Always
Required Position: Stunned

posse comes rushing into the ring and pins [nome] executing a devastating Pawn'ed By The Little People

Last edited by FunnyboneSA on Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:32 am

back to topic

"hey Raul, WHERE IS THE DOPE!!" the midgets ask him in a menacing tone while surrounding him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:14 am

Woops - I think I should have posted this in the Lockerroom section... I'll start a new thread there and copy and paste this.

Tell you what, lilliputians, I'll go find this powerhouse guy. I've got to meet some of the other guys on the roster anyway.

Raul dusts himself off and checks a nearby mirror. He adjusts his suit after the recent scuffle, and heads down a hall looking for powerhouse's locker room. He finds the door, which is slightly ajar. Through the inch-wide crack of the door, Raul can smell the scent of the kind of incense his college dorm friends used to burn to cover up the smell of burning maryjane. Raul shakes his head in disgust and knocks on the door - slightly harder than necessary, causing the door to swing open. He stands in the door and says:

Excuse me, Powerhouse? I just stopped by to introduce myself... The GM sent some midgets to tell me she'd like some of your weed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:56 am

"oops he wasn't supposed to ask him... but steal it...we are in serious trouble come boys run..."

"mmmmm Raul... the boss lady says you past the test and you dont have to go through with it anymore... infact she is waiting for you at her office" the midgets shout as they go scampering down the corridor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:43 am

Raul returns to the GM's office and notices that she still has not returned. As he waits in the hallway he reaches into the inside pocket of his suit-coat and pulls out a picture. On the slightly worn photograph is a picture of his family - dad, mom, 2 brothers, and sister. They're standing in front of a nice, but dated, house in a town that could be anywhere. He tucks the photograph back in his pocket, reaches into his pants pocket, and pulls out a cell phone. He walks to where he can get reception and checks his messages.

He listens to a message from his dad, and something changes in his eyes. There's suddenly a stronger set to them - and his face, where once open and friendly, suddenly seems more determined. He sets off with determination tot he video room, and opens the door. As one of the techs turns to face him, he says in a voice that doesn't leave room for questions:

I need to see the video background of this Team RIOT and Team UFW split.

After spending several hours reviewing, Raul heads back to the GM's office.

He knocks on the door again, and receiving no answer, grabs a folding chair and sets it up in the hallway and waits for the GM to return.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:46 am

After waiting for several hours, the long day catches up to Raul, and he drifts off to sleep waiting for Mrs. Winslow to return...

He wakes up to find himself surrounded by a crowd of midgets laughing in a way that is strangely disturbing. One of them is holding a large black permanent marker. With a sinking feeling, he says calmly:

This better not mean what I think it means...

The midgets quickly run away, and Raul gets up and heads to the closest bathroom to look in the mirror. What he sees is not pretty.

*Knock *Knock Raulface

Argh! Those doggone midgets! I'm going to kill them.

20 minutes of hard scrubbing later does little to remove the marker from Raul's skin.

Shoot. I don't even know who BB is... I wonder if Mrs. Winslow is back in her office.

Raul returns to the GM's office, and knocks on the door again.

Mrs. Winslow? May I have a few moments of your time?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:48 am

the old woman looks up from her paperwork, and is startled to find raul stevens' new look.

"if this is your way of trying to get attention, it's working. what is it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:35 am

I apologize for my appearance. I've been here less than a week, and those midgets are already driving me crazy.

I have a couple of things I'd like to ask, if you have the time.

First... do you know how to get marker off of my face? Because this is really embarrassing.

Second... I opened my big mouth and said I'd ask you if Shadow Warrior and I could have a match.

And third... I've noticed you've been having some labor difficulties in the family that is UFW. I'd like to help you out -

It seems that usually these conflicts exist because management thinks workers aren't living up to their contractual obligations and workers feel that management isn't recognizing their accomplishments.

There's several ways this can end, many of them bad. But I'd like to help you out. Let me serve as a middle man. You tell me what you want, they'll tell me what they want, and I'll be a mediator, coming to a solution that everyone can agree upon.

All I need from you is your agreement that I can serve in this capacity.

Raul reaches into his suit coat pocket and removes several pieces of paper.

This letter comes from a group of people that recommend me for such services. You may recognize some of the names from your legal background.

Raul hands her a letter on legal stationary.

This is a simple agreement to let me serve as a mediator.

Raul hands her a contract and waits for her response...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:59 am

mrs winslow goes over the documents presented by her visitor.

"these documents look impressive. i'm not sure what you can do, given the situation here. a good number of the people we are having problems with would likely assault you rather than listen to anything reasonable. and i'm not sure if negotiation with riot is actually an option we would like to entertain, but i'll take your offer under advisement. you can expect a call from me when that happens."

she puts his papers aside.

"you want a match with shadow warrior. i guess i can arrange that, though he may have other priorities on his mind right now. as for your new look....try toothpaste with baking soda. it may take a few washings."

she puts her reading glasses back on.

"i hope that is all, mr. stevens. i have a lot on my plate today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Thank you for your time.

I do think that at the heart of every dispute is someone who simply longs to be heard. I CAN help with that, and will wait for your call.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down