United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redemption Power 10

Go down

Who Will Win the War of the Stables?

Redemption Power 10 Vote_lcap71%Redemption Power 10 Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 10 ]
Redemption Power 10 Vote_lcap29%Redemption Power 10 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 14

Redemption Power 10 Empty Redemption Power 10

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 4:54 pm

Hello everybody. i would like to start this power 10 by apologizing for its lateness. I recently became ill, so that kinda slowed me. No worries though, i am all right. So, lets get this party started for our best show so far, REDEMPTION!

10.Robert Conrey: If you all remember, last power 10 i put up Robert was put at number eight. Now, by dropping the title, he drops two spots in this weeks ranking. But even though he lost the match, you can't argue with the fight he had put up during it. At times he seemed on the verge of victory, but Joker had the resiliency to keep on fighting. His cockiness would be his downfall, when he attempted a rockstar plex but played his air guitar a bit to long, allowing Joker to counter.

9. Chasm: Another day, another loss. Chasm hasn't been doing to well, struggling to climb back into the winning momentum he's used to. If he doesn't find that momentum soon, his losing momentum will have him off the list ao fast Boy Backla will need to give him a complete makeover so he can hide the shame.

8. The Destructornator: A well fought match by this rising star. His match with Master H was going back and forth, but he eventually pulled the victory. Well done, and i hope to keep you on the list.

7. The Brothers of Apocolypse: Its hard getting to the top of the power 10 list. Its even harder staying there once you get there. But its even harder to stay anywhere near the top when you lose a match that you claim you were going to win. Sorry guys, you put up a fight, but at the end of the day the tag champs took the win home, along with the belts.

6. Christian Kane: This man i'm in competition with. We are both undefeated stars here in UFW. He exceeded expectations at Redemption by beating Chasm all around the ring, and has finally moved up in the rankings.

5. The Sad Man: New. Number. One. Contender. For. The. Title. Held. By. Joker? Wow, that kinda sux for them. Sad Man dominated Chriso in a match that everyone thought Chriso would win. Needless to say, Sad Man got the job done. But now he is set to face fellow carnival member temperedjoker. How is that match gonna turn out? Only time will tell. Untill then, bask in the glory of your victory Sad Man.

4. Rock and Hawk: What should of been an easy victory according to Rocko turned into quite a fight for them. Sure they pulled out the win, but not before taking some damage as well. Expected a better match from you guys. Could it be the champs are starting to lose control of the tag-team division?

3. Darkness: Retaining the International Championship is sweet. Revealing my true allegience is much much sweeter though. Not only was i able to win, i showed the world where i stand, and ended up sending Luna to the hospital for head injuries. Don't worry though folks, she'll be back. And she's pissed... Oh great, i just released a womens wrath! i'm sooo screwed Embarassed

2. I Zombie: Am i seriously glad this guy is on the same side as me. He beat Pelin for the Middleweight Championship and hardly took any damage. He is one of the most dominate forces here in UFW, and should have a very long title range. Unless someone shoots his brains out. That still kills zombies, right?

1. Temperedjoker: New UFW Heavyweight Champion Temperedjoker must be feeling great right now. He as finally reach his dream. Not only does he now have the authority of top dog of UFW, but he also controls the best stable in the fed. Not to sound biased, but look at the people on his side. Champion Darkness, Champion Zombie, Number one Contender Sad Man, Champion Joker. Joker has had his ups and downs in the past, but he is flying on cloud 9 right now after an impressive Joker Slam victory over Robert Conrey. Congradulations.

Now for the Superstar in the Spotlight. Over the course of the Redemption pay-per-view we saw tons of action and excitement, twist and turns. So it wouldn't be fair to give just one star the Spotlight. Thats why this week, we have superstars under the Spotlight. Namely... the superstars of the Twisted Carnival! They seemed to dominate the entire show, except for Dank Buddha, who unfourtuantly lost to Azagoth. Still, all singles championships belong to the Carnival. Thats why this week the Twisted Carnival is under... the Spotlight!

Other Stars Earning Votes: 1. Azagoth: He beat Dank Buddha in a unique way; using a flamethrower. Use some wrestling moves and you'll be on the list in no time.

So there you have it folks, the Redemption Power 10. It has been a great season for all, and i can't wait to see what next season has in store for us. Untill then, peace.

Last edited by TheRockAttitude on Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : there was a five at the bottum for some reason. had to get rid of it lol)

Back to top Go down

Redemption Power 10 Empty Re: Redemption Power 10

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2008 5:17 pm

LOVE this addition of top 10 :D
Vey well worded lol...Alot made me laugh like the Chasm make over from BoyBakla to hide shame Razz

Well done man!!!
I think we made right choice hiring you for this Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 5:49 am

Woohoo, Im there! Go me!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 6:42 am

ok we lost we drop some spots....but brothers of apocalypse will win the tag title sooner or later... Smile

Last edited by Shadow_Warrior on Fri May 30, 2008 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 2:11 pm

.... I though if I kept myself burning people down... I would enter the ranking as a hardcore xtremist..... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Well... I must wait to make great wrestling moves on shows to deserve a nomination...
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 30, 2008 11:13 pm

chriso i am honored by the comment you made. thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down