United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training with a Pro

Go down

Training with a Pro Empty Training with a Pro

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:48 pm

Eversince his absence during last season's finale, Edzcan had been training with a master pro-wrestling trainer from the underground. Under the supervision of Ping Romero and his friend "Polok", they had been trying to unleash the true potential of the Wrestling Legends' genes implanted in his body. But for some reason, Edzcan has difficulty controlling it.

From the locker room, Edzcan and his trainer went to the gym and started a sparring practice.

Ping Romero : "Now, Edzcan. I want you deliver a Legendary level attack on me!"
Edzcan: "You ask for it! Here I go!"

Edzcan unleashes the Flame and Blitz of Evolution while dashing towards Coach Ping with full speed
(Ping Romero just stood by smirks...)
and delivers a series of 30 high impact kicks and punches

Then Edzcan noticed something strange, so he cancelled his attack.

Edzcan: "What the heck was that all about?"
Ping Romero: "You call that a Legendary attack? That was pathetic. It seems that
your still don't have what it takes to control that potential inside you.
I'll show you how it's really done. Here I go!"

Ping Romero dashing towards his opponent with full speed and delivers a series of 30 high impact kicks and punches then as Edzcan was stunned he steps backward then delivers a Shockwave Clothesline Overdrive executing Legendary Transcending Overdrive!!

The attack was so strong that Edzcan was thrown out of the ring.

Edzcan: "HTF (Happy Tree Friends)! How and what did you just do to me?"
Ping Romero: "Surprised? There is time to slack off and wonder about it. Let us resume your training. Now get your butt back here in the ring."

Back to top Go down

Training with a Pro Empty Re: Training with a Pro

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:15 am

Just as Edzcan was training, Boy Bakla's head popped thru the door... "Um hello? Oh I hope I wasn't interupting... I was also hoping to do some training for my upcoming match with Dank against Chriso, I was wondering if I could join you even though we did have some misunderstanding in the past."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:01 am

Just as Edzcan was about to deliver a Shockwave Clothesline, his trainer Ping Romero was distracted by the presence of sexy lady (though he though he is). As a result, he was off guard and got a Hardcore degree damage. Though he was a bit groggy, he suddenly got up and went to Boy Bakla...

Ping Romero: "Nice to meet you, my Lady. I'm Ping Romero at your service. My I know your name?"

Just as Edzcan was about to reveal to his trainer that he has mistaken Boy Bakla to be a real lady, Ping Romero kissed Boy Bakla then he told him/her...

Ping Romero: "I think I'm in love!!!"

The scene was quite disturbing that Edzcan just stand there and was silent.

(You've got give credit to the Boy Bakla's ultimate transformation. If you get fooled, you will really think he/she/whatever is HOT HOT HOT!!!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:37 am

"Oh dear, what a sweet sweet man you are Mr. Romero... Unfortunately I um... don't swing that way you know... I sort of am a dyke." Boy Bakla said to the gushing trainer standing in front of him. "I still hope though that you do not mind training me still..." Boy Bakla said meekly while jiggling her well-endowed bosoms...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:26 am

The shocked Edzcan finally regained his senses. Then, his friend "Polok" called...

Polok: "Hey Edzcan, I've just finished the result of our preliminary investigation on your attacker. I think you should clear Boy Bakla from your suspicions. He's cleared."
Edzcan: "I see. I guess that's a relief coz I'm right now, Ping has fallen in love with him"
Polok: "What?"

Then he hung up.

So Edzcan approached Boy Bakla and said,
Edzcan: "Hey B.B., (Can't dare to say his full name in from of his trainer) I just got a call from a friend and he said that you're cleared. I had a lot of thought though about the possibility of you being the attacker but because of the level difference, I believe you couldn't be that guy."

Then Ping Romero said,
Ping: "So you want some training? As a man of greatness whom they call 'Fresh Love", I will personally train you. As for you Edzcan, just train by yourself for a while."
Edzcan: "What the...?"
Ping: "Sorry, gotta go!"

Then he left Edzcan as he went out with BB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:59 am

"Um... We aren't training here Mr. Romero? Wouldn't it be prudent that I have like a sparring partner?" Boy Bakla asked the now drooling trainer who still can't seem to get that her preference is women and not men. "I mean you were training Edzcan first, it wouldn't be fair to him..."

"Nonesense, Edzcan can handle himself, he has fully memorized his routine..." Mr. Romero replied hoping to get Boy Bakla all to himself.

Just then Kelly Stewart enters the training area, Boy Bakla quickly uses this opportunity to show Mr. Romero her sexual preference. Before Kelley could act, Boy Bakla hugged her and planted a big wet one on her... "Wha... Mmmmmmm..." were the only sounds that escaped Kelly's lips as a wide eyed Edzcan watched on.

"Wow... I've never seen girl on girl action before... That actually got my blood boiling... Is it getting hot in here?" Mr. Romero said with a verrry big grin on his face...

"Sorry about this Kelly, I know you don't swing this way but I had to get it into Mr. Romero's thick skull that I prefer girls... I hope you don't mind..." Boy Bakla whispered to Kelley's ear.

"Um... Ah... Wow... I mean... Ah... I have to um... Go use the ladies room..." was all Kelly could muster blushing and quickly exiting the scene.

"So Edzcan ready to spar?" Boy Bakla turned and asked a still wide-eyed Edzcan with his two bouncing little friends...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:46 am

So Edzcan replied,

Edzcan: "Very well. Just because you're now a Class S something, I won't go easy on you."

And so under the supervision of the great (yet blinded by love) Ping Romero, their sparring/training begins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down