United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Training in the HKH

Go down

Training in the HKH Empty Training in the HKH

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2008 11:48 pm

The Destructornator walks into the HKH and sees Chasm helping Mojo train, he walks over to them

hey Chasm, Mojo, I've heard that Saske went to the GM and asked for a tag match between us and you guys.
I'm not sure what his intentions are, I heard one of the staff members talking about it.
I just wanted to say I hope there will be hatred between us, and If the match does take place, it should be one hell of a fight

Back to top Go down

Training in the HKH Empty Re: Training in the HKH

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 2:48 am

"What in a blue hell are you talking about?!! You dented your head too?!!"
Pelin, with his bandaged head, said from the table in the corner

"You hope there will be hatred between you?!! You need hatred to fight?!"
he stand up and, started to walk towards Detructo
"You lost already then."

standing in front of Destructornator he pointed to his head
"You should clear your head, and start to train focused.
Hatred can make you stronger, but it will blind you in return.
C'mon, speed bag is yours today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 3:57 am

Walks over to Destructornator

If the match takes place i will be focus on winning and winning only so.
i hope you do the same to us so it still can be a hell of a match and you will see it can be a great match without hatred.

walks back to Chasm

Do we go prepare for a match that could happen or keep the normale training sesion?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 5:39 am

The Destructornator looks over at Pelin

Pelin, I have had enough hatred between many people to last a lifetime
Hatred may drive you to win, but I believe hatred is only for people who deserve, like Azagoth for example.
Are you saying you hate everyone?
Because you could fight anyone in this fed, so what your saying is you hate everyone.
I am not like that, I would prefer to join my fellow competitors after a hard fought night for a drink.

The Destructornator then turns to Mojo

But winning is different than hatred. I will do anything to win, as long as my hand is raised.
I will not hold back and I don't expect you and ecspecially not Chasm to hold back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 7:18 am

Pelin looks confused with Destructos reply
"...aaaa... what? Who do I hate?!....
One of us definitely dented his head. But enough of talking, and lets keep doing."

He moved to equipment area and start searching for focusing mitts still talking to Destructo
"You start with speedbag for 5 mins, and I will keep your targets for practice of aiming punches and kicks afterwards."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 11:56 am

Chasm cracked his neck...

"We keep the same training regiment..." he rolled his shoulders..

"You've improved a lot... so we'll focus a bit more on your submission countering.. but otherwise.. status quo.." he looked at the others..

"Same for anyone not already involved in this.. 'war' .. let's try not to get anyone further involved with this whole crap... They'll take each other apart ... then we can worry about the federation.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 10:23 am

FunnyboneSA walks into the training room and sees 2 wrestlers having a heated discussion...

"I wonder who is in charge here, since it's been awhile since I trained and I need a workout" thinks FunnyboneSA to himself, but I don't think I should disturb those 2 just yet.

"Hey, get off there" FunnyboneSA yells at a few midgets from his posse that are scampering across some of the equipment, close to the two talking wrestlers...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down