United Front Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HKH Training...

Go down

HKH Training... Empty HKH Training...

Post by Guest Tue May 13, 2008 2:20 am

The man known as Chasm flipped the screwdriver in his hand..

"That oughta do it.." he set the screwdriver down.. looking at the machine he'd just finished..

"Should help with some of the kids.." he hit the switch... looking at the four pads set up...
It was a simple design... for regular punch pads set up for left and right punch/kick styles....

The pads were hooked up to a processor box that would randomly select one of four stations according
to selected speed... a sensor in the pad boxes informed the processor when the right pad was struck...

"Simple Simon..." he started tapping the pads with his foot....

"Reaction time.... "

Back to top Go down

HKH Training... Empty Re: HKH Training...

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 5:00 am

Pelin entered gym, and looked at new machine just assembled by Chasm.
"Whooa! This looks cool. Is this our new doorman? Looks like he can beat even our coffee vendor machine."

he looked in awe for few more moments at the new piece of equipment, and then ask Chasm
"I had idea for HKH but I want to ask you first if you are OK with it. What do you think about opening HKH wrestling academy, for the all interested in wrestling? We can make some money for our fed, recruit young talents, popularize the wrestling and last but not least teach kids how to do moves properly and thus prevent injuries when they try to wrestle at home. If you are for it we can make promo already on show this Friday."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2008 11:42 am

Chasm blinked... then looked at Pelin.. hitting the switch on the machine..

"Sounds like it'd be like when I used to teach boxing back when I was younger..." he rolled his shoulder, his fist jabbing out onto one of the pads..

"I'd be okay with it.... "

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down